Allergies, Linear Granuloma, and Diet

Old November 17th 03, 10:35 AM
Phil P.

"Liz" wrote in message
om...
Yep, I did trust him, unfortunately
I used to think that vets were the authorities on feline nutrition.
Lauren

I believe it is very important for people to realize that a diploma
means *nothing* at all. Even a master´s or a PhD means *nothing* at
all.

What an absolutely ridiculous statement! Although I can certainly
understand why you feel that way... Look where your degree got you...

Also, there are *no* board certified veterinary nutritionists that support
your ambrosia diet so now you're trying poison the well...

Degrees and board certifications don't mean anything to you because you
think you know better... For example, at least *ten* veterinary university
doctors and professors debunked your absurd and utterly stupid claim that
calcium oxalate uroliths can be dissolved in cats with "water" - your
response was "those references need to be updated"! LOL! You have a serious
problem, do you realize that? No wonder you and Me Too Lauren get along so
well...

If you don't like a particular study or survey, you'll just simply
deliberately misinterpret it to say what you think and want it to say... You
know what the author "really meant"! LOL!

Even a master´s or a PhD means *nothing* at
all.

Only you could come up with such an asinine statement! LOL!

Old November 17th 03, 10:36 AM
Phil P.

"Liz" wrote in message
om...
I believe it is very important for people to realize that a diploma
means *nothing* at all. Even a master´s or a PhD means *nothing* at
all.

Oh, I beg to differ on this one! A diploma or a Masters or a PhD mean
*zilch*? Let's subtract out the lazy, along-for-the-ride people you've
mentioned below. Still, the above mean *nothing*? (That's what you

said,
without qualifiers.) You're doing a whole lot of industrious &

knowledgeable
people a huge disservice, IMO.

Cathy

Well, I don´t know if you understood what I meant to say.

"Brilliant" statement! LOL!

Your meaning was very clear... or are you going to try to manipulate your
meaning now like you manipulate studies and surveys....?

Old November 17th 03, 01:51 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Phil P."

From: "Cheryl"

Steve Crane composed with style:
olitter (PawsForThought) wrote in message

That is exactly what I meant, one period of time. I fed my
previous cats
Science Diet for a one period of about 3 months.

Bullsh!t. That thought didn't enter your mind until Cathy put it there and
conveniently supplied you with an escape route...

So if I understand this correctly, you fed your cats this food for
three months, 180 days, even after you experienced all the various
and
sundry maladies on earth - right? If one of my animals experienced
even 1/10th of what you have claimed I would have switched food
about 175 days earlier than you did. You have woven your own carpet
here
Lauren. You are either a) not being truthful or b) are not very
caring
of your pets and allowed them to suffer far longer than most pet
owners would, or c) really aren't very bright about animals health
and
don't pay attention to them. There really aren't any other scenarios
here.

d) she was trusting that her vet knew the right way to treat the
problem.

Yep, I did trust him, unfortunately

Bullsh!t. Even *if* your story was true - which I'm *sure* it isn't - you
would have to be a mindless, utter idiot and/or an absolute sadist to allow
your cats to continue vomiting and chronic diarrhea for *3 months* before
finally seeking a second opinion.

So which are you? A liar, an idiot, or a sadist who delights in cruelty?

Your conjured up, fabricated story is absolutely unbelievable also because
*you* constantly advise people to seek a second opinion *immediately* if
they don't see an improvement in their cats' condition within a few days....
yet you claim you waited *three months* before seeking a second opinion???
Buuuuuuullsh!t!

...and another reason why your conjured up story is absolutely unbelievable:
your cats would have died of dehydration if not malnutrition from *three
months* of chronic vomiting and diarrhea .

*IF* you had read my post, where I found Queenie's medical records, you would
have seen where my cats had vomitting and diarrhea when they were first
switched to Science Diet. I trusted my vet when he told me it couldn't be from
the Science Diet. I trusted my vet to treat my animals with care. It wasn't
until a new vet was found, that we learned their problems were from the Science
Diet. I do feel horrible that I listened to that first vet. If that makes me
an idiot, so be it. I will admit when I am wrong, and I was wrong to trust
that vet to know about feline nutrition. Instead, that vet just tried to sell
me more Science Diet.

Over the course of the 12 weeks my cats were on Science Diet, theiir coats were
dry and their was large volumes of odorous feces. Thanks to your constant,
obsessive, badgering, I found my now deceased cat Queenie's medical records.
Thanks to you, I was reading them last night again, and it brought back all the
events during the last stages of her CRF. It brought back the painful memories
of that day we chose to put an end to Queenie's suffering by having the vet
come to the house to help her pass. I will never forget that horrible day.
Thanks to your constant, obsessive badgering, those painful memories are now
fresh again and I spent the night in tears. I really hope you are happy now,
Phil. You are one nasty, sadisitic, obnoxious, cruel piece of work.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
Old November 17th 03, 01:51 PM
PawsForThought

Old November 17th 03, 01:51 PM
PawsForThought

Old November 17th 03, 03:36 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: olitter (PawsForThought)

It wasn't
until a new vet was found, that we learned their problems were from the
Science
Diet.

Baloney. There is no proof that Science Diet was the only culprit. You've
been caught red-handed in your lies, Lauren. Period.

I will admit when I am wrong, and I was wrong to trust
that vet to know about feline nutrition. Instead, that vet just tried to
sell
me more Science Diet.

No, you don't admit when you're wrong--only if you can pin the blame on
something(body) else---like for instance a Hill's product. OR maybe somebody
you've never met on a newsgroup----- READ ON....

You're going to blame this on Phil?

Thanks to your constant,
obsessive, badgering, I found my now deceased cat Queenie's medical records.

How did he help you find these? Why didn't you throw them out if they are so
painful to keep?

Thanks to you, I was reading them last night again, and it brought back all
the
events during the last stages of her CRF. It brought back the painful
memories
of that day we chose to put an end to Queenie's suffering by having the vet
come to the house to help her pass. I will never forget that horrible day.

Obviously you have, or it wouldn't have "brought back the painful memories".

Thanks to your constant, obsessive badgering, those painful memories are now
fresh again and I spent the night in tears. I really hope you are happy now,
Phil. You are one nasty, sadisitic, obnoxious, cruel piece of work.

Grow up Lauren. Nothing he said here is his fault. In fact, using your line
of reasoning--it's YOUR FAULT that you lied and that Phil caught you in the lie
and now you're all upset because you "made" Phil catch you "misrepresenting"
the facts. Look in the mirror for the person you want to blame.