Sammy Stories Posted

Old October 2nd 04, 11:23 PM
CatNipped

Default Sammy Stories Posted

I had a few people request all the "Sammy" stories I posted here so I
created a web page that contains all of them (along with a picture of Sammy
"stalking her prey").

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Sammy.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 3rd 04, 12:19 AM
Christine Burel

YAY!
I have a "source" now!
Christine

Old October 3rd 04, 12:19 AM
Christine Burel

YAY!
I have a "source" now!
Christine

Old October 3rd 04, 02:10 AM
Christine Burel

Forwarding these to my cat-loving friends!
Christine
"Christine Burel" wrote in message
YAY!
I have a "source" now!
Christine

Old October 3rd 04, 03:02 AM
CatNipped

Thanks Christine! I put a Java applet on the top of the page that does a
slide show of Sammy's pictures so the reader has images of Sammy as they
read them.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 3rd 04, 05:50 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Thanks Christine! I put a Java applet on the top of the page that
does a slide show of Sammy's pictures so the reader has images of
Sammy as they read them.

Hugs,

CatNipped

These stories - or should I say "adventures" - you have with Sammy are just
awesome! I'm also going to forward the link to a couple of my cat-loving
former co-workers. Thanks!

Jill

Old October 3rd 04, 10:49 PM
Sam Nash

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I had a few people request all the "Sammy" stories I posted here so I
created a web page that contains all of them (along with a picture of

Sammy
"stalking her prey").

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Sammy.asp

Hugs,