Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Old October 21st 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

On Oct 19, 3:27�pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
+ACI-Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat+ACI- +ADw-cleo+AEA-catfolks.net+AD4- wrote in
message news:cleo-F08E4A.13401419102008+AEA-individual.net...

As the last echoes of the Final Calling of Names fade away, all of the
gathered kitties and guests are silent and meditative. There are many
teary eyes.

The first rays of the approaching sunrise start to light the sky. The
clouds that had been covering most of the sky part and the light fog
that formed with the night blows away in response to the gentle dawn
winds.

Those who look into the morning sky are treated to a faint vision of a
rainbow-colored arch - could this be the Rainbow Bridge? Lining the
edges of the bridge are kitties and others missing from our lives. A
long-eared Springer Spaniel looks down, and Amelia see her and waves a
greeting I-be safe, Maggie. Cleopatra catches a glimpse of DD and
waves a paw in her direction. Other kitties catch sight of their
loved ones, and meows of greeting can be heard from everycat. The
soft sounds of a catly chorale can be be heard.
All of the critters visible from the Bridge are waving and meowing
words of encouragement, strength and love. As the sun continues to
rise in the eastern sky the vision of the Rainbow Bridge begins to
fade. The music of the chorale is the last to disappear.

Cleo then speaks to the assembled crowd:
My brothers and sisters, cousins and friends, we have been truly
blessed. Let us always keep the memories of our loved ones safe in our
hearts. We will see them again another day, when the time is right.
�Until then it is our responsibility to comfort and protect each other
and our humans. Let's allow love to be our byword until we next gather
to celebrate the Jellicle Ball.

Pit2nya looks up, smiles a little smile at all who are looking down
from the bridge, and drops a little tear.

Pi2nya

Little Kitty waves o Uma Dog, knowing she iz there with other family
pets and Anti Patti who went to the Bridj sudden and too soon. She
gives a silent fangu to Gretchen Marie fur sending her to her Meowmie
to carry on GM's care.

Little Kitty, privilejed to be a part of thuh Jellicle Ball