Ping Kilikini - and Everybody Else

Old August 4th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Ping Kilikini - and Everybody Else

kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5 years 2
years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love, I've been ALL
over the United States, I've tried so many different kinds of food....if
this takes me, heck, I've lived a good life. If it doesn't......well
then........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :~)

{{{{kilikini}}}} I'm thinking of you.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old August 4th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Susan M wrote:
kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5
years 2 years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love,
I've been ALL over the United States, I've tried so many different
kinds of food....if this takes me, heck, I've lived a good life. If
it doesn't......well then........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :~)

{{{{kilikini}}}} I'm thinking of you.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Thanks, Susan, all thoughts are appreciated. :~)

kili

Old August 5th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs and prayers comming your way.
(((( kilikini ))))

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...

Old August 5th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Ann wrote:
Purrs and prayers comming your way.
(((( kilikini ))))

Thanks, Ann!

kili

Old August 8th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

kilikini wrote:
Thanks, CatNipped. I'm just going day-by-day. I don't need any

kind of
"honorage". Many folks dealing with cancer are heroes, IMO.

kili

We are thinking of you, kili, sending lots and lots of purrs and gentle
hugs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 18th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5 years 2
years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love, I've been ALL
over the United States, I've tried so many different kinds of food....if
this takes me, heck, I've lived a good life. If it doesn't......well
then........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :~)

First of all, you kick ass and I wish i had your guts. Guts, of course, can
ofter be far more effective thasn the most radical chemo!

Second, scads of purrs coming your way, and a well meaning porayer from
someone who wishes she had guts.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old August 18th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5
years 2 years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love,
I've been ALL over the United States, I've tried so many different
kinds of food....if this takes me, heck, I've lived a good life. If
it doesn't......well then........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :~)

First of all, you kick ass and I wish i had your guts. Guts, of
course, can ofter be far more effective thasn the most radical chemo!

Second, scads of purrs coming your way, and a well meaning porayer
from someone who wishes she had guts.

Blessed be,
Baha

Blessed be, Baha. You have my guts, you just haven't found them yet. :~)
You will.

kili

Old August 18th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"kilikini"
Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5
years 2 years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love,
I've been ALL over the United States, I've tried so many different
kinds of food....if this takes me, heck, I've lived a good life. If
it doesn't......well then........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :~)

First of all, you kick ass and I wish i had your guts. Guts, of
course, can ofter be far more effective thasn the most radical chemo!

Second, scads of purrs coming your way, and a well meaning porayer
from someone who wishes she had guts.

Blessed be,
Baha

Blessed be, Baha. You have my guts, you just haven't found them yet. :~)
You will.

kili

LOL, and you still have a great sense of humor.
LOTS of Purrayers headed your way from me and the Clowder.
Kyla

Kilikini? Jeanne Cat anecdotes 2 February 22nd 07 05:43 PM
Purrs for kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 21 February 20th 07 10:08 PM
PING kilikini Matthew Cat anecdotes 3 July 21st 06 06:29 PM
Ping Kilikini Tanada Cat anecdotes 61 June 26th 06 10:19 PM
Welcome kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 January 22nd 05 06:51 PM