Charlie Wilkes TOS'd by EasyNews

Old July 8th 05, 11:24 PM
Charlie Wilkes

Default Charlie Wilkes TOS'd by EasyNews

Oh well. Here I still am.

But there is no need for me to be here. Monica is in the virtual
stoning pit, and Dan the Man has become Dan the Dubious in more than a
few minds...

So I am going to go out to the island and stay off Usenet for awhile.
When I come back, maybe I will have a different account, eh? And
maybe Conan the "rescued" cat will no longer be sitting in a cage
while a couple of ego-tripping pinheads decide what to do with him.

Charlie
Old July 9th 05, 12:06 AM
whitershadeofpale

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Oh well. Here I still am.
Charlie

why not make freinds with the bathroom cat
nothing says loving like some dank

Old July 9th 05, 12:24 AM
Mary

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
Oh well. Here I still am.

But there is no need for me to be here. Monica is in the virtual
stoning pit, and Dan the Man has become Dan the Dubious in more than a
few minds...

So I am going to go out to the island and stay off Usenet for awhile.
When I come back, maybe I will have a different account, eh? And
maybe Conan the "rescued" cat will no longer be sitting in a cage
while a couple of ego-tripping pinheads decide what to do with him.

Charlie

Have a great time, Charlie. If you have an email you will check from
time to time let me know and I will send news of Conan, if there
ever is any.

Old July 9th 05, 12:47 AM
Candace

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

So I am going to go out to the island and stay off Usenet for awhile.

I looked up those islands on the internet, it looks really pretty
there. I would stay off usenet if I was there, too. Have fun!

Candace

Old July 9th 05, 01:14 AM
Rhonda

They are beautiful islands. I've only been to Orcas, but the others are
dotted all around like frosting that dripped out of a decorator's tip.

Have a lovely time at the compound, Charlie. Hope Tweaker likes the digs.

Will be waiting for more excitement on your return,

Rhonda

Old July 9th 05, 01:29 AM
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Oh well. Here I still am.

Don't forget to give your permission to Tracy to post your emails
before you go. I'm still waiting. Oh, and be sure to bring some cat
food with you.

-L.

Old July 9th 05, 02:51 AM

Umm, dum-dum.

They've been posted on the "Conan Hysteria and a Challenge" thread for
several hours now. You posted on the thread after they had appeared.
Reading. It's a good thing. Mary and Charlie provided their permission.
Rhonda hasn't, but hopefully she'll forgive me. Dan is incommunicado,
so whatcha gonna do?

-T

Old July 9th 05, 04:02 AM
Rhonda

Tracy, I don't care if the emails were posted or not.

Seemed to me to be a deflection tactic by Lyn, and I didn't pay much
attention to it.

Rhonda

Old July 9th 05, 08:41 AM
-L.

Rhonda wrote:
Tracy, I don't care if the emails were posted or not.

Seemed to me to be a deflection tactic by Lyn, and I didn't pay much
attention to it.

Rhonda

Oh yes, now I am a Secret Agent too, LOL! You busted me. I flew down
to LA on the red eye, picked up Conan and I'm keeping him as kitty
slave to my Basenji mix. I figured Mimi and Peewee had served her long
enough.

You people are whacked.

-L.

Old July 9th 05, 04:20 PM
Rhonda

-L. wrote:

Rhonda wrote:

Tracy, I don't care if the emails were posted or not.

Seemed to me to be a deflection tactic by Lyn, and I didn't pay much
attention to it.

Rhonda

Oh yes, now I am a Secret Agent too, LOL! You busted me. I flew down
to LA on the red eye, picked up Conan and I'm keeping him as kitty
slave to my Basenji mix. I figured Mimi and Peewee had served her long
enough.

You people are whacked.

-L.

Lyn,