Puppy-Cat

Old February 26th 13, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Puppy-Cat

You know how sometimes when you scratch a dog their hind leg goes up
like they're going to help you scratch? I guess Persia thinks she's a
dog today! I was giving her scritches behind her left ear and up came
her hind leg, making scratching motions. I started giggling and looked
at her. She put her leg down. I started giving her scritches again, up
came the leg, scratch scratch scratch. In all these years I have never
seen her do this before!

Jill
Old February 26th 13, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 2/26/2013 4:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:
You know how sometimes when you scratch a dog their hind leg goes up
like they're going to help you scratch? I guess Persia thinks she's a
dog today! I was giving her scritches behind her left ear and up came
her hind leg, making scratching motions. I started giggling and looked
at her. She put her leg down. I started giving her scritches again, up
came the leg, scratch scratch scratch. In all these years I have never
seen her do this before!

Jill

Samwise will do that.

Ann
Old February 27th 13, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"ann791" wrote in message
On 2/26/2013 4:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:
You know how sometimes when you scratch a dog their hind leg goes up
like they're going to help you scratch? I guess Persia thinks she's a
dog today! I was giving her scritches behind her left ear and up came
her hind leg, making scratching motions. I started giggling and looked
at her. She put her leg down. I started giving her scritches again, up
came the leg, scratch scratch scratch. In all these years I have never
seen her do this before!

Jill

Samwise will do that.

Ann

goofy does it now and then, its funny
haha

Old February 27th 13, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 2/26/2013 4:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:
You know how sometimes when you scratch a dog their hind leg goes up
like they're going to help you scratch? I guess Persia thinks she's a
dog today! I was giving her scritches behind her left ear and up came
her hind leg, making scratching motions. I started giggling and looked
at her. She put her leg down. I started giving her scritches again, up
came the leg, scratch scratch scratch. In all these years I have never
seen her do this before!

Jill

Some cats have "thumper spots" the same as dogs do.... with cats it's
usually around the ears, dogs, the sides or belly

Weeble did it last night while I was watching TV and he was nearby, I
was giving him a deep-ear "massage" (really rubbing the base of the ear,
moving it a lot so that you hear all that ear wax "squishing" around in
there ick), I saw him rais the corresponding rear leg in a lazy
scratching motion...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old February 27th 13, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/27/2013 7:50 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 2/26/2013 4:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:
You know how sometimes when you scratch a dog their hind leg goes up
like they're going to help you scratch? I guess Persia thinks she's a
dog today! I was giving her scritches behind her left ear and up came
her hind leg, making scratching motions. I started giggling and looked
at her. She put her leg down. I started giving her scritches again, up
came the leg, scratch scratch scratch. In all these years I have never
seen her do this before!

Jill

Some cats have "thumper spots" the same as dogs do.... with cats it's
usually around the ears, dogs, the sides or belly

I must have hit just the right spot behind her ear.

Weeble did it last night while I was watching TV and he was nearby, I
was giving him a deep-ear "massage" (really rubbing the base of the ear,
moving it a lot so that you hear all that ear wax "squishing" around in
there ick), I saw him rais the corresponding rear leg in a lazy
scratching motion...

Awwww Hi Weebs! Kitty kisses from Persia

Jill
Old February 27th 13, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 2/27/2013 9:09 AM, jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Awwww, Weebs says he misses His Preshus Persia

He also says he want's his Mommy to put away that noisy sucky montster

Old February 28th 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/27/2013 10:22 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
[...]

Just a few days ago I had to buy a new sucky monster! Haven't tried it
yet. It's a Bissell Lift-Off Pet vacuum.

http://www.bissell.com/lift-off-mult...ic-pet-vacuum/

It got good reviews. I like that it can also be used as a portable
hand-held vacuum. Should be good for sweeping errant kitty litter off
the bathroom floor

Jill

I use Puppy Tabbeycat Cat community 7 March 20th 09 11:13 PM
OT Puppy Cam Cheryl Cat anecdotes 5 February 1st 09 01:03 PM
cat and puppy janet hodson Cat health & behaviour 3 October 3rd 06 06:57 AM
The puppy John Biltz Cat anecdotes 1 October 30th 03 08:02 PM