AI M HABBING UH BBQ

Old July 1st 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default AI M HABBING UH BBQ

Fur da Forf Uff Jooly n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

Old July 1st 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft iz makin sum spare ribz inna ofin rite now, one part haza cumen anna
pearl onionz, da ofur tray haza sowr krawt, pearl oninz anna mushrumz...
owrz kitchen smellz lika parti, Trudi

Old July 1st 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Ooooo sa soft saowndz wike uh gud kuk. et iz smeling gud heer tew..prep
wurk kan smel gud az well. Mosey drooling

Old July 1st 10, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

she realli izunt a beri gud kuk, dat iz why da furri uzuli duzit, butted
efuri onze inna while hersef comez up wiffa gud idermint, Tiger

Old July 2nd 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:03:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

she realli izunt a beri gud kuk, dat iz why da furri uzuli duzit, butted
efuri onze inna while hersef comez up wiffa gud idermint, Tiger

[a porter twinkles, and a petite Purrsian, in a
white sundress and bigbig Jackie-O sunglasses
steps out]

Shall we, mine luff????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2010 7:47:03 PM
Old July 2nd 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger lukz up furmda fud bowl... der u iz... I needsa eatsa kulpel mur bitez
beclawz i kompwaned so muc while da soft wuz washin da kitty buffett anna
bowls dat ifin i duzint eat da soft will thinkz i duzint feelz gud
///*behind hizown paw anna we iz soppozta be gowinta ted sun i heard furri
say, anna da chester iz note feelin well sinze owrz abenshure so i iz twinta
be extree heafi lukinta put offa ted az long az possible... *

chompz a few more bitez, grabz a boz wif wine anna spizes anna takez hiz
wife kittez paw and ey porta ta mozey'z

when dey stepz owt...

her iz sum spizes anna winez fur da parti,

tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:03:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

she realli izunt a beri gud kuk, dat iz why da furri uzuli duzit, butted
efuri onze inna while hersef comez up wiffa gud idermint, Tiger

[a porter twinkles, and a petite Purrsian, in a
white sundress and bigbig Jackie-O sunglasses
steps out]

Shall we, mine luff????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2010 7:47:03 PM

Old July 1st 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:27:58 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Fur da Forf Uff Jooly n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun
yeUP Jest port on ovur inny ole tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

All of us will be there! Our Paw isn't doing anything for the 4th, so
we'll be teleporting over bright and early.

Amelia
Old July 1st 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 1, 12:27*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Fur da Forf Uff Jooly *n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. *Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun *yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole *tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs
I will hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif
on da second.

--
Wascal
Old July 1st 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs I will
hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif on da
second.

[Amelia steps through the teleporter pushing a really big cart. On the
cart are a couple of turkeys, a couple of roasts, some steaks, a stack of
soovens, and some fresh mousies.]

Here you go, you can stick these on the grill or in the oven. Or I can
'port over another grill if you want.

Amelia
Old July 1st 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs I will
hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif on da
second.

Mosey sez Whew, fank ywrownself Wascal..takes uh long spatuula n da tongs n
rayzes dem to da sky, Rawky style n yellz "ICanHasCheezburger" woooooo
*hands the toolz bak tew Wascal* nip?.

[Amelia steps through the teleporter pushing a really big cart. On the
cart are a couple of turkeys, a couple of roasts, some steaks, a stack of
soovens, and some fresh mousies.]

Haihai Amelia sez Mosey..waow, wook at wat yoo brotted.
Heer, lemme hulp yew poosh dat kart..ooooooooooof...dere..

Here you go, you can stick these on the grill or in the oven. Or I can
'port over another grill if you want.

Amelia

"
Shure, ai wud wuv fur awl da help ai kan git..fanks. herez sum aprunz..n
mittz
..hey Wascal..wanna wurk grill tew?, wif da roasts n stakez?
ai wil hulp wiff efferfing tew uv koarse..well awl hulp..
Amelia, wud yew ike tew kook da poltree n da mouzies on da fird gryll?? Yoo
r vury gud at doze dishuz speshully, wif da sauses, n ai hab sum fresh nip
for spyses fur eech grill..ai jest gots 3 uff em effda... oven iz bayking
gudiez...automatix tymurz tew
sellfone rings
Mosey answers..meow? oh hai...uhhhhhhhh huh? Mrrrrrt? Umkay..see ya
sune...
bee rite bak..gotta deel wiff da oven...
Nip dwinx offer dere on da kart..hulp yerownselfs...