(OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party

Old October 28th 05, 10:54 PM
Pat

Default (OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween costume party. The wife
got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. Her
devoted husband protested, but she argued and said she was going to take
some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being
spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly
for about an hour, awakened without pain and, as it was still early, she
decided to go the party. Since her husband had not seen her costume, she
thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted
when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting on the dance
floor with every nice chick he could, and copping a little feel here and a
little kiss there. His wife sidled up to him and being a rather seductive
babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the
new lady. She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her
husband.

Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off
they went to one of the cars and had a little whoopie. Just before unmasking
at midnight, she slipped away, went home, hid the costume and got into bed,
wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, and she asked "How was the
party?"

He said: "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when
you're not there."

"Did you dance much?" asked his wife.

"Not even once. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other
guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But, WOW, the
guy I loaned my costume to had a great time!!"