Hihi Kenzie

Old February 20th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default HRMph

OOOOo fangu furry mutch MH, I will shayer et wiff Mimzy n Bob Qat.
Mosey

*porter twinklez* a nize 4 oz pakage of roazt beazt appearz* don't senna
red wine kuz sinze soft kant seeit, ifin she drinkzit her willz get sik,
juzt injoyit wif yourown beazt, MH
"Mosey =^..^="
Oooooo, kan yoo port sum offer tew me n da bitties. erm Kits?
I gots sum red nip wine I can port bak tew yooz gize.
Rool uff thum...um we don't gots 'thumz'
sept fur da polidacytsilliez

Red nip whine wif beasts
White nip wif fishies, n thur seefudzs..
Mosey

not diz time butted ifin it happinz agin i willz need hep, der iz more
beazt inna coldezt purt of da fud box, Chester seed it when soft getted
in der... he allatime lukz in when dey opinz it... anna we getted sum
fur supper, MH

der i wuz juzt mindin mineown buzinezz... when a slize of roazt beazt
sturted tawntin me, fur no gud reazun, so I jumped onto da table and
sturtedta subdu it, den furri kamed, anna he wuz saying a rud like da
roazt
beazt, he taked it awy furm minesef anna sayed i knowz da rulez, dat
fudz
onna table iz fur hoominz, i sayed yeah but i didnot wanta soft one to
hear
it tawntin anione... anna beside, Trudi, Tiger, anna mineownsef, had
alreadi, eated, err , i mean, subdued da beazt onna kittee buffett,
MH

it is only right for kitties to sudue fudz! take back the fudz. Do you
want help frum the sherrif?
beauty

Old February 21st 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Et wuz gudgud n Mimzy n Bob Qat wuved et tew.
Fangu agin
Mosey

you iz veri welkum, MH

[...]

Hihi diz iz O T and diz iz ot. Granby Cat community 4 January 27th 09 10:13 PM
HiHi agin Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 6 May 26th 08 07:28 PM
Hihi Granby Cat community 42 February 18th 08 11:51 PM
HiHi Orl My Furrendzz!! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 6 August 15th 04 06:40 PM
Hihi, kittiez ShortTail Tom Cat community 48 January 26th 04 12:42 AM