Whatz nexdt?

Old February 23rd 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Whatz nexdt?

Budt LL der will beez majikal cats wiff uzez. I bedt dem kan du sumphin ta
fix dat. Willoe being concerned.
"Adam" wrote in message
Amelia T Cat wrote:
So, it looks like we're all set! If Martinique (http://
www.martinique.org/) is ok with everykitty, we're all ready to go! We can
meet at the Hemingway house and leave from there.

Get seasick. Also carsick.

Louise, HKC Prez

Old February 23rd 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Get seasick. Also carsick.

Louise, HKC Prez

You could get a room on the gyro deck. It's stabilized by gyroscopes so
it always stays level. And the bulkheads are isolated from the ship's
bulkheads so you don't see or feel any motion.

Amelia
Old February 23rd 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:59:22 -0500, Adam wrote:

Amelia T Cat wrote:
So, it looks like we're all set! If Martinique (http://
www.martinique.org/) is ok with everykitty, we're all ready to go! We can
meet at the Hemingway house and leave from there.

Get seasick. Also carsick.

Louise, HKC Prez

i am your sekritary of fudz and i haff fudz like pate de toona wiff a
tummy settlink nip garnish that will stop you frum being sikk.
beauty
Old February 24th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Amelia T Cat"
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:33:53 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:22:02 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dat settlezit den, we kan go onna kruze, Tiger

I wunder if Amelia haz aksess to Cleo's yacht, da MV Purrbearer

dat
took us on da lst won? Amelia, whatz da status??????

Well, since Cleo left her estate to the Community, the MV Purrbearer is
available. I just spoke with Stevenson, and he confirmed that the yacht
is tied up in Furrlorida right now, just offshore from the Hemingway
house.

The captain says he's fueled and stocked and ready to go. The crew just
returned from shore leave, and they're itching for a cruise. The captain
recommends Martinique as a destination, and he added that the ship's
built-in megateleporter can 'port the ship, kitties and all, from there
to Hawaii or Tahiti once the ship reaches Martinique.

The captain also mentioned that Cleo had installed some modifications
just a few months before she left for the Rainbow Bridge. She had the
catsino lounge expanded, so there is now room for lots of poker tables
and blackjack tables and craps table and slot machines. And the galley
and the pantry and the refrigerators also got expanded, so the yacht can
now carry enough food for a couple years of cruising. And most of all,
the big diesel engines got replaced by engines of my design, using
quantum foam energy, so it only needs liquid fuel for maneuvering in-port.

So, it looks like we're all set! If Martinique (http://
www.martinique.org/) is ok with everykitty, we're all ready to go! We can
meet at the Hemingway house and leave from there. I've sent an invitation
to the 2nd World cats, and several of them should be going with us.

Amelia

Saownds gud tew me. Mimzy and Bob Qat will love et too.
Iam sew sick of dis rain.
Mosey

Old February 24th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint know howta range one but i willz be furzt in line ta sign up... TV
anna chester willz play but dey juzt will fur fun... anna we duzint know
bowt MH...

Tiger...

Hey old mancat, don't you leaf uses girlcatz owt, Stormmee, with agreement
furm barbi... Trudi is abof it all... and OEJ iz just hopin stt will be der
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:46:19 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

it sowndz like moztkatz wantsa kruize so itz fine wif mineownsef, Tiger,
knowin der iz kardz anna whiski onna shipz

Well, since the MV Purrbearer has had it's catsino expanded recently, we
could also have a poker tournament on the cruise. Would anykitty like to
arrange a tournament, or should we ask Stevenson to do so?

Amelia

Old February 24th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez itz ez diz time kuz TV juzt putted his bak pak inna dinirum anna az we
findz stuffz we putz itsef in, Tiger readi
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On 23 Feb 2009 14:23:03 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Wow, Amelia! Dis iz wunnerful nooz! Whatcat cud ask fur more? I can't
wait! Fursr Flurida, den a wunnerful crooz, den Martinique!

Tiger iz you paked yet?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/23/2009 12:24:12 PM