anofur brick

Old February 22nd 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default anofur brick

Meowmie tryz tew send kardz owt, but kant write rite. Hur haz tew print.
Pa mayed da kards bak in 2002 uff kittiez in our famlee n I am da onlee one
left.
Da rezt went tew da Bridge yeers ugo. Dey r kyoot kardz.
Mosey
soft duzint send mani kardz kuz her iz too lazi, Trudi

Fangu Trudi, I will twy n tell meowmie dat. Hur misses hurowm sifterz
reel bad,
Hur middle sifter sent hur a valentine n meowmie dint send inny owt n
gnow hur feals sad abou dat. Her tryed tew kall hur sifter onna fone
fingy fur 3 daze n nobuddy iz hoam. I am gonna go cuddlesleep wif
meowmie.
Fangu fur bein mine frend Trudi. Yoo iz sew nise.
nite nite
frend nosepoink
Mosey
--hoo tryz hard tew make da hoomins happee

bein sad bowt stuff iz fine, kuz mozt hoominz wish dey kuld do more
butted, ifin you duz yourown bezt den you iz well, doin yourown bezt,
Trudi

I fink meowmie shud see a sykyuhtrist ur sumpthin cuz hurz feals bad
bout lotz uff fings herself haz no kontrol offer.
Mosey

soft anna furri duz whut dey kan, anna dey haz had lotsa timez when
toonaz izunt very plentiful, butted dey duzint feel bad kawz dey duz
gif when dey kan, Trudi

Anti soft is rite bout dat. blessings tew hur n furri fur helpin az
mutch az dey kan.
myown ma n paw doo da sayme fing, but feal bad cuz dey dunt hab tew
minny toonas.
Mosey
--sad
soft sayz dat not hafin fudz makez aminalz anna hoominz hurt in mani
wayz, her anna furri gifz to a plaze dat feedz hoominz when dey kan,
Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Dat iz troo, but et is sew sadd dat dey wont let innybuddy feed da
strayz.
Datz meen. Dere r hoomins hoo have no fudz or homez either.
Et is awl tew sadsad.
*sigh*
Mosey

it is sad all around, but if there is no bowl, just a pile of
food, no one can prove anything, Soft
"Granby"
Most of the people that clean at these places have one form or
another of retardation. One thing they all having in common is
the love of animals and will feed their own lunch to strays.
This is why I always take dry and wet food for them to have on
hand. IDOT has now said no feeding of strays. Like that is going
to happen! We can't leave food out but it is placed under bushes
and the like during the day and always disappears.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownsef, the ladi whut feeded him duzint haf lotsa
toonaz herownsef, butted she dida gud thing, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" ...
Poor Kat Purrs for his sayfe trip tew da Bridge, anna
blessings da nise man woo wated n fed da poor Kat n fanked da
kitty fur hisown fudz. Dat was decent n kind.

Whyyyyyyyy do hoomins doo diz bad stuf? I dunt unnerstand ar
awl. Iffen dey dynt wike a kitty or d*ggie, den at leest hab da
desency to take it to a TED or the pownd ur uh a firestation
nice h give it tew a nise hoomin.
Da poor catz or d*gz must be sew skared.
Hisspit on badbad hoomins .
Mosey
-mad and sad,
.
" diz hapinz alot atta rezt area anna it allatime makez soft
anna furry veri
sadsad, MH

Sadie A Dog wipes a tear knowing this could have been her.
She was dumped and lived around big trucks and traveling
humans for a month. She says a silent purrr for the little
ones trip to the bridj.
"
purlese make brick fur Kat the paranoid, house of Bondi.
this isa kittee dat wuz dumped atta soft anna furriez toona
plaze, one of the cleanin wurkerz feeded hizsef but kuldint
efur touch hissef but he did wate fur her anna meow thank
you fur hizown fudz,

MH

Old February 23rd 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:37:00 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Meowmie tryz tew send kardz owt, but kant write rite. Hur haz tew
print. Pa mayed da kards bak in 2002 uff kittiez in our famlee n I am da
onlee one left.
Da rezt went tew da Bridge yeers ugo. Dey r kyoot kardz. Mosey

Mine Paw has to print stuffz too. If him writes in cursive nobody can
read it - not even Paw!

Sammy
Old February 24th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft typez it all now dat her can't see it animore, butted when her culd see
it wuz ok anna readable,... now furri writez veri small anna its lika sekret
language... himz printz thingz like adressin cards so ofurz can readit,
Trudi

Old February 24th 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da grambys son makes herself dem stik on lablz for effetthing. Her haz one
of dem for her addrez and one for where her is sendink da ledder.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft typez it all now dat her can't see it animore, butted when her culd
see it wuz ok anna readable,... now furri writez veri small anna its lika
sekret language... himz printz thingz like adressin cards so ofurz can
readit, Trudi
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:37:00 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Meowmie tryz tew send kardz owt, but kant write rite. Hur haz tew
print. Pa mayed da kards bak in 2002 uff kittiez in our famlee n I am da
onlee one left.
Da rezt went tew da Bridge yeers ugo. Dey r kyoot kardz. Mosey

Mine Paw has to print stuffz too. If him writes in cursive nobody can
read it - not even Paw!

Sammy

a brick for Bob the cat Stormmee Cat community 26 February 4th 09 01:49 AM
anofur kittee Stormmee Cat community 9 December 28th 07 07:12 PM
anofur new rule Stormmee Cat community 6 August 7th 07 11:53 PM
anofur song fur uses Stormmee Cat community 4 December 17th 06 09:40 PM
Cat licking brick patio CorlissTraut Cat health & behaviour 0 November 25th 04 04:39 AM