Iz a Brik for Ms. M-M ?

Old February 23rd 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Iz a Brik for Ms. M-M ?

Purrooofffttt!

Itz been awlmozt a yeer size da Ms. Martha-Mound went to da Bridge,
lazt March 11. Did it effeur happen a brik fowr herzelf in da Walk ov
Rememfurranze? Iff notz, cud wun be put dere, for "Ms. Martha-Mound
ov Da Fur Conspiracy"?

Purrz,
Mr. GT an Mr. FF

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old February 23rd 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:21:31 -0500, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:

Purrooofffttt!

Itz been awlmozt a yeer size da Ms. Martha-Mound went to da Bridge,
lazt March 11. Did it effeur happen a brik fowr herzelf in da Walk ov
Rememfurranze? Iff notz, cud wun be put dere, for "Ms. Martha-Mound
ov Da Fur Conspiracy"?

Purrz,
Mr. GT an Mr. FF

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

da brik is dere, im sad to see
beauty
Old February 24th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

wrote:

Purrooofffttt!

Itz been awlmozt a yeer size da Ms. Martha-Mound went to da Bridge,
lazt March 11. Did it effeur happen a brik fowr herzelf in da Walk ov
Rememfurranze? Iff notz, cud wun be put dere, for "Ms. Martha-Mound
ov Da Fur Conspiracy"?

Purrz,
Mr. GT an Mr. FF

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

da brik is dere, im sad to see
beauty

Dat iz sew sad, I am sawry
Mosey

Old February 24th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote:

Purrooofffttt!

Itz been awlmozt a yeer size da Ms. Martha-Mound went to da Bridge,
lazt March 11. Did it effeur happen a brik fowr herzelf in da Walk
ov
Rememfurranze? Iff notz, cud wun be put dere, for "Ms.
Martha-Mound ov Da Fur Conspiracy"?

Purrz,
Mr. GT an Mr. FF

- -
The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

da brik is dere, im sad to see
beauty

Dat iz sew sad, I am sawry
Mosey

Yes, I have seen it too. It's a beautiful brik fur a beautiful
kitty. May she be happy at the bridge in the blessing of Bast.
Purrrs fur those she left behind.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old February 24th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I sure misses hersef poztin, I realli liked owrz veshure when we, da
girlcatz, wented to da speakez, OEJ

Old February 24th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Puurrrruupppp!

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:21:20 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

I sure misses hersef poztin, I realli liked owrz veshure when we, da
girlcatz, wented to da speakez, OEJ

Sum sefurral weekz agone dere waz a say-ance by dat Ms. Mystikat who
iz a mee-dee-umm in wich se tryed to kontakt da Ms. M-M. She Ms.
Mystikat sed she konnekted hokay but all what we herd wuz a bunch ov
ladykatzen gigglez and purrps, an sumfin like klinking cups, an sum
bakgrownd noyzez soundin suzpizushly like dat old Chez Freddy
speek-eezy down in da cellarz ov Undergrownd Atlanta. Mr. GT sez he
finkz it waz noyze from da bizztro wat is da downstayrz frum da
upstayrz wher iz da Ms. Mystikat'z Parlor ov Purrplexicationment but I
agreez wif da Ms. MK dat owr sweet Ms. M-M haz fownd sumwher sumfing
at da Bridg where to tip a cupple drinkz wif ozzer ladykatzen of
similarz dizzpozitionment and tazte--in furry propper an ladylikez
manner, ov cowrse.

Datz wat I finkz,

Chuggz,
Mf. FF

Old February 26th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Wiff Mutt tew
Mosey

I bet her anna Miss Violette iz hafin a grand time, OEJ
"The Fur Conspiracy"
Puurrrruupppp!

Old February 26th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Purrooofffttt!

Itz been awlmozt a yeer size da Ms. Martha-Mound went to da Bridge,
lazt March 11. Did it effeur happen a brik fowr herzelf in da Walk ov
Rememfurranze? Iff notz, cud wun be put dere, for "Ms. Martha-Mound
ov Da Fur Conspiracy"?

Purrz,
Mr. GT an Mr. FF

Oh, certinly shee has a brik! An shee wuz calld as a Onoree at da
Jellicle Ball in Oktoburr as well! I reememfurrd dat yur House
prefurrs to bee furmully naymd as "Fur Conspiracy", so I dint haff to
ask speshul at da time.

Wee still miss heeerin her "queeeks".

Mietze
--