Another possible Tabitha sighting!

Old April 18th 09, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_6_]

Default Another possible Tabitha sighting!

In article ,
says...
Me, too! PurrPurrPurrPurr!

Rebecca, desperately trying to purr at a respectable volume

Watsamatta U?? Iz yurown purrmotor broked ur sumfin'???

--- Unca Cory, catserned...
Old April 18th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Where izit written dat da purr hazta be loudz? A purriza purr iffin it iz
done for da rite reazon. Da loud dozen matterz. Becca don u worrie bout da
loud, u iz purrink kauze u karez anna dat iz all dat iz portant. O. T.
thinking that the loudness is is of so little value it is the thought that
matters.
"Sundance" wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
Me, too! PurrPurrPurrPurr!

Rebecca, desperately trying to purr at a respectable volume

Watsamatta U?? Iz yurown purrmotor broked ur sumfin'???

--- Unca Cory, catserned...

Unka Cory, pleez do not make fun uv Rebecca's purr. Herown purr iz
furryfurry kwiet an she iz sensitiv bowt dat. Dere haz bin so mennee
kitteez she wantz to purr fur lately, and she wishiz she kud purr lowder,
datz awl. Whut herown purr lax in volyoom, it makez up fur in sinserity.

Sundance

Old April 18th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

OK, fangu, O. T., I will rememfur dat. Itz juss dat Sundance's purr iz so
lowd an myown iz so kwiet.

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
Where izit written dat da purr hazta be loudz? A purriza purr iffin it iz
done for da rite reazon. Da loud dozen matterz. Becca don u worrie bout
da loud, u iz purrink kauze u karez anna dat iz all dat iz portant. O. T.
thinking that the loudness is is of so little value it is the thought that
matters.
"Sundance" wrote in message

. ..

Old April 18th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Miown purr is louder Dan Piglets, by a logon shot butted I knows hers counts
a lot cause her finks of ad person or kitty when herself is doing it. OF TO
wishing Harry were whiff himself rite now.

"Granby" wrote in message
Where izit written dat da purr hazta be loudz? A purriza purr iffin it
iz done for da rite reazon. Da loud dozen matterz. Becca don u worrie
bout da loud, u iz purrink kauze u karez anna dat iz all dat iz portant.
O. T. thinking that the loudness is is of so little value it is the
thought that matters.
"Sundance" wrote in message

. ..

Old April 18th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

when I want the checker to work, it won't when I write O T it tries to
change all the time.

"Granby" wrote in message
Where izit written dat da purr hazta be loudz? A purriza purr iffin it
iz done for da rite reazon. Da loud dozen matterz. Becca don u worrie
bout da loud, u iz purrink kauze u karez anna dat iz all dat iz portant.
O. T. thinking that the loudness is is of so little value it is the
thought that matters.
"Sundance" wrote in message

. ..

Old April 19th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:05:55 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

OK, fangu, O. T., I will rememfur dat. Itz juss dat Sundance's purr iz so
lowd an myown iz so kwiet.

Rebecca

Don let dat bofur yoo sweetie! I iz a kwiet purrer too! Mebee we shud
start a klub fur soft purrers - whaddya fink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/18/2009 7:38:30 PM
Old April 19th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Don let dat bofur yoo sweetie! I iz a kwiet purrer too! Mebee we shud
start a klub fur soft purrers - whaddya fink?

Want b memfur!

Louise
Old April 19th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet iz sleepink but I will signz herself up and Willow too. U hazta feel
Willow purrrink ta be sure herselfz iz doink it.

Old April 19th 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dunt wurri bowt da volume, Mizz violette didunt purr lowd, anna mozt ofda
time you hadda be feelin of hersefta know hersef wuz purrin... but it wuz
veri powerful beclawz it wuza a kittee purr, Tiger
"Sundance" wrote in message

. ..