‘Croc Hunter' feeds crocodile with baby (watch video!)

Old January 7th 04, 06:00 PM
W K

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

animal which was in an unfamiliar setting (he was
new to the show).

Uh, no, the tiger was not new to the show. Unless you fell for that line.

Interesting, I didn't pay too much attention, and did fall for that line.

They also said that the tiger was nervy etc. - Were they trying to make out
that they should have spotted it and made a mistake, rather than just that
the animal was unpredictable?

Old January 7th 04, 07:02 PM
Bob Myers

equalizer wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:44:00 -0700, "Bob Myers"

Cute. Re-write something, then try to pass it off without
changing the attribution.

Bob M.

Old January 7th 04, 07:04 PM
Bob Myers

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
You must be the sworn and loyal fan of Irwin himself. You seem to be

backing
him at every turn. Do you carry Irwin's picture on your person as well?

So if you have nothing further of substance to say,
you turn to the ad-hominem attack? Very classy.

Bob M.

Old January 7th 04, 09:36 PM
Judy F

We're never going to agree on this issue, but it seems to me that you've
chosen to formulate your opinion based on what Siegfried and Steve Irwin
have said, both of whom have reason to present the evidence in a biased
light (ie Siegfried wants to protect his tigers while Irwin wants the public
to believe that his child was safe). I don't see them as "apt to know the
real facts" but rather "apt to want to present facts in a light most
positive toward them."
Judy F
"Yngver" wrote in message
"Judy F" wrote:

Whew! calm down, this is just an exchange of ideas, but I might say

you're
doing the same thing with respect to passing judgment on an incident

about
which you really don't know the facts either. Or were you there?!!!!!
Judy F

No, it's not the same thing. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt in both

cases
to the person who is most apt to know the real facts, rather than

formulating
an opinion based on what observers far removed *think* happened.

Old January 7th 04, 11:06 PM
Corey

okay, here's the easy answer...would you let him do that with your
child(ren)?
"Tom Smith" wrote in message
om...
http://go.jitbot.com/croc_hunter

Watch this video clip of the crocodile hunter (aka Steve Irwin) feeds
crocodile with his baby on one hand. After feeding the croc, he's like
playing barbie and ken right in from the croc.! This is outrageous! I
can't bare this!

If you think Michael Jackson is bad..this is 10 times worse!

Tommy