There's a cat in my bathtub

Old July 19th 04, 02:08 AM
Bridget

Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:43:53 GMT, Bridget
wrote:

As for my two - Tony and The Stripey Thing - they seem pretty much
unaffected by the fact there are two strangers in the little tiny
apartment.

Glad they're being such good hosts. Purrs that they continue to be
when the visitors get a little more comfortable and venture out.

Good hostship ended earlier today when Jill tried to leave the bathroom.
The Stripey Thing noticed and did a good imitation of a banshee as he
chased her back into the bathtub. I do not take this as a good sign.
At the moment, I have three setups of food, water and litter boxes so
that everyone feels comfortable with at least one setup.

On the plus side, Tony is his usual friendly self and just ignores Jill
hissing at him when he's in the bathroom with me.

Bridget