Excuse me

Old November 19th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Excuse me

Good evening lady and gentle cats. this is Lewi D. Kat. I do not believe
that I saw someone address Kitty Schottlandand and Lilith in this manner
"Yo, Kitty Schottland, Lilith".

They are wonderful kitties and as such are not ddressed thusly.

Old November 20th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Fangu for defending mineown honor, Lewi! sniffnose sniffnose cheekrub

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Old November 21st 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

I don't think I'm on the adventure, Trudi. Would Mr. Lewi like some company
from an elderly tortie?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old November 21st 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Diz iz O. T. I talkedz ta sassy and herself read yourow post to Lewi.
Himselfz said sure, good frenz comez in all sizez an agez. Gramby iz trying
to find dat postz but it sure didn't seemz rite. Lewi will post da nexdt
time himselfz is here. Da liddle hooman girlz will luv him havink hisown
spezial fren.

Old November 21st 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I bet himsef wuld likeit, an efin do he iz a younger mankitty himsef iz veri
mature anna gentle, himsef lifed at mine onetrue home furawhile, himsef iz
deaf anna haz hizown hearing D*G at hiz own onetrue home, he iz so nize he
efin iz nize to da hoomin kittenz, Trudi

Old November 21st 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

uhm..er..Ah ain't no citi kat an' wuz brot up ruff. Ah dint know it warn't
rite. Ah won do it agin. Ahze sorree, Maam and uh..Maam. Ahm shore yoo are
grate katz.
Red Rory (embarrassed and unsure what he did wrong)

:

Old November 21st 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yousef juzt needsa say itsef differintli, efuri kat iz eqwal butted yoursef
shulda sayed, clears throat: Miss KS anna miss Lillith, are yourselves
readi... yo iz fur when you iz arownd yourown budz, hangin owt anna doin
mancat stuffz, like when der iza ladicat arownd you hasta not uze ruff
langage, ... Tiger, the eticat...

Old November 21st 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz veri gud mannerz dat youself apologized, gud fur you!!!, Tiger the
etticat
squiffer wrote in message
sorree yore hi-ness.
Red Rory

: Fangu for defending mineown honor, Lewi! sniffnose sniffnose cheekrub
:
: Kitty Schottland, VC
: Chief Tortie In Residence
: Queen Of The Moggies