Cadbury alurt! Cadbury alurt!

Old November 22nd 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Cadbury alurt! Cadbury alurt!

GIS!! mom wuz reedin' thu ads this mornin' & gess wat? In thu Green
Wall ad wuz a CADBURY ORNAMENT CREME EGG ad!!! Duz this meen that
sumtimes thu rayndeers get tired & the Cadbury flies the sled 4 Santa
Klaus? Or maybee thu burd flies thu sled in the warm parts uf thu
whirld? Iffen it iz thu sekund, duz enney kittee want 2 kum 2 r small
hows in Nu Orleens on Kissamouse & keep watch? Yur fren, BK
Paw ess, effen u want 2 kum, I will 'range 4 more lidder boxes & lots
uf gushy food!

Old November 27th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote in message

GIS!! mom wuz reedin' thu ads this mornin' & gess wat? In thu Green
Wall ad wuz a CADBURY ORNAMENT CREME EGG ad!!! Duz this meen that
sumtimes thu rayndeers get tired & the Cadbury flies the sled 4 Santa
Klaus? Or maybee thu burd flies thu sled in the warm parts uf thu
whirld? Iffen it iz thu sekund, duz enney kittee want 2 kum 2 r small
hows in Nu Orleens on Kissamouse & keep watch? Yur fren, BK
Paw ess, effen u want 2 kum, I will 'range 4 more lidder boxes & lots
uf gushy food!- Hide quoted text -

Mis Trudi, Yes, yes! I will b thayr as soon as I warsh mine furs &
pak sum guddies 4 us. BK, bringing lots of
paaw smoochies
Old November 27th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby used ta luf dem Cadbury fings but, herslef sayz dey iznt as gud as
dey onct wuz. I duzent like chokolate. Willow making a face at the
thought.

Old November 27th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

datz ok ifin you duzint eat dem we wantsa katch da maker of demselfz Trudi
wishin she had da hunt fur willowta read