The adventure - east coast kitties?

Old November 7th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default The adventure - east coast kitties?

: : Well, I wike riding inna sidecar, I fink. Aldo I haff neffur DID it.
: : Anna I wike telling peeple fings. So I cud ride wiff yooo antell yoo
: : wun wuz goin on. Anna I cud go "BRRRR," "BRRR" so datde motur wud no
: : wut to soun wike.
: :
: : Missy
:
: Why thank yoo, Missy. Ah hopes yu meen me - Ah am Burt, but yu kin call
me
: Anna, Ah don mind.
: Burt
: : -
: :
: Anna issa wurd wun yooses too wink too uvver wurdz togeffur, Burt,
: aldo it issa also a nam. Wuss yoo makin a jok? Sumtims Iyam a wittle
: bitt dim.
:
: Jus don' call me Surely.
:
: Missy
Ah won do thet. An, nup weren't jokin, jest mixed up.
Burt (smiling fondly in Missy's direction, but unsure of exactly where she
is)

Old November 7th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 11:25 am, "squiffer" wrote:
[...]

Here Iyam gently takes the luffly boycat's han in hurz, so hee will
no wer shee iss

Missy

Old November 7th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Just a couple more west coast stops - The adventure - east coast kitties?

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:38:33 +0000, Will in New Haven wrote:

Solong asswee getto Mayne intim to void da snow, wich starts looks at
wrist on which there is no watch in six dayz. Anna Beefalo issa
prolly alredy berried anna wee cannut go der till spring. Butted it
isn on da coast. So Canyon, den Catada and den Mayne?

Maggie May, getting her folks organized

Yep.

Weze reddy enny time.
Princess Pasha, putting on her driving gloves

Old November 7th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Nov 7, 11:25 am, "squiffer" wrote:
: : : Well, I wike riding inna sidecar, I fink. Aldo I haff neffur DID
it.
: : : Anna I wike telling peeple fings. So I cud ride wiff yooo antell
yoo
: : : wun wuz goin on. Anna I cud go "BRRRR," "BRRR" so datde motur wud
no
: : : wut to soun wike.
: : :
: : : Missy
: :
: : Why thank yoo, Missy. Ah hopes yu meen me - Ah am Burt, but yu kin
call
: me
: : Anna, Ah don mind.
: : Burt
: : : -
: : :
: : Anna issa wurd wun yooses too wink too uvver wurdz togeffur, Burt,
: : aldo it issa also a nam. Wuss yoo makin a jok? Sumtims Iyam a wittle
: : bitt dim.
: :
: : Jus don' call me Surely.
: :
: : Missy
: Ah won do thet. An, nup weren't jokin, jest mixed up.
: Burt (smiling fondly in Missy's direction, but unsure of exactly where
she
: is)
:
: Here Iyam gently takes the luffly boycat's han in hurz, so hee will
: no wer shee iss
:
: Missy

Ah, dere yu are.
Burt (low purr)

Old November 7th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:38:11 GMT, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 06:39:05 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

Wal now whut happened to Queen Cleo an Piglet? Ah wuz thinkin we wuz
starting down thuh East Coast today. Ahm feelin a littul foozed . Mebbe I
got the time wrong? Ah do thet sumtimes.

I'm still here. I was just pawing through my notes looking at the places
we wanted to see and the places we have seen. I believe we had wanted to
visit the home of one of our adventurers in Catnada, but my
slave-who-is-about-to-get-bitten has misfiled my papers! Who remembers
whose house we were planning to visit, just north of Seattle? I was
thinking we could 'port there before we 'port to the east coast.

Are there any other west coast kitties who were looking forward to visits
by the caravan?

Cleo

i need company here in british columbia. all the fostur kittens left
today. its chust me and cinder.
beauty- Hide quoted text -

Oheme! Oheme! Weef ben wurried bout you cause we haffunt seen mew. My
meowmie was jus getten reddy to email mew. Did da fostur kittens find
homes?

Lucy

the fostur kittens are at the humane society. they will get onetrue
homes soon.
beauty
Old November 7th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Oheme! Oheme! Weef ben wurried bout you cause we haffunt seen mew. My
meowmie was jus getten reddy to email mew. Did da fostur kittens find
homes?

Lucy

the fostur kittens are at the humane society. they will get onetrue
homes soon.
beauty-

Dey are beyootiful, smart kittens. Dey wer lukky to have Unca John to
give them a gud start in life.

Lucy

Old November 7th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

you godda gudgud idearment. I uzualie lightning paws so I don mizzes da
rite one.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 6, 6:30 pm, "Granby" wrote:
hihi dis is Piglet anna I wantz ta tell you da bad partsw bout being
krozed
eyued. Yes you seez two of efferthingz but you alwayz haz ta make
dezisionz. Which door is da rite ont ta go fru. Whichz O.T. duz you bop
on
da head. Da onlee time it is budbud iz when you seez 2 hansome boycats!"

Wyknot bob BOFF OT onda hed, to be shoor? Annit wud bee mor fun.
BOYkitties, wak em aroun so dey behave.

Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN

--

squiffer" wrote in message

ok, I want a bright red motor bike..er effen you got wun, please
Piglet's lukkee. I caint see a thang an here's Piglet seein everthing
twice!
Burt

: Hi diz iz O. T. Naw nuffin matterz to a kitty. Iffin you goez on da
: venture, yourownself kin effin drive. Dey got deeze spezial fings
dat
makez
: it safez for effen liddle kitties or blin onez to drif karz or
modorzycles
: so, kom onz, we will helpf you iffin you needz helpz. (behind his
paw)
(we
: haz to help Pilget a lotz kauze her seez two of efferthink and
sometimez
: duzent know which one iz da rite onez, Sometimez it kan be funniee.)
OUCH,
: darnit Piglet myown head iz gonna not fit in da helmit iffin you don
quit
: boppin myownself.

: WOW! Chincoteaque Island? Whare thuh horsies run free? I wanna ride
: horse - blind or not, don matter iffen da horse kin see. Right?
:
: Nup, meown sekretary looked it up and dats Assateague Island in
Merryland.
: I
: wanna go dere and ride dem horsies. I wanna do it real bad.
: Burt (getting a bit obsessive)
:
:
: : We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island,
: Charleston,
: : Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south
since
it's
: : getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we
culd
hab
: : snowball fites on Cape Cod.
: : Princess Pasha
: :
: :
: : "Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote
in
: message
: ...
: : We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I
know
that
: we
: : still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of
the
US,
: but
: : I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places
for
us
: : to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far
north
: as
: : we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of
Interstate
95
: : until we get to the most southern point of Florida.
: :
: : So, kitties, any suggestions?
: :
: : Cleo
: :
: :
: :
:
:
:

Old November 7th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

maggie may, grambys grandauter says if you iz breafin you iz in da market.
Efferone nedz somone effen it iz jus for kompany.

I sure hopz dat Wascal wilz be ok. Piglet going to meatloaf position to purr
for himself
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 6, 11:56 pm, "Granby" wrote:
wellz bof of you is hansom but not az good lookin' as Wascal. He is
realli
kewl. (Blush blush)"

Maggie May Wascal iss onna SEKRET mishyun to get yooo sumfin nic.
Hee seem kinda smitten, iff yoo ast mee. DIS kittee Burt heer issa
reel hansum too. Butted Iyam old anna no wonger inda market.

Winnie Mo-om, ifit issa SEKRET, howcum yoo tol Miss Piglet. looks
indignant

Maggie May Iyam a mom anna wee no best. stage whisper Sides, da
mishyun issa d-a-y-n-j-u-r-u-s anna shee shud no hee issa doin itt fur
hur. /

squiffer" wrote in message

hmmYup, Ah kin unnerstan thet. Now when y'all look at me, what does ya'
see?
Burt

: hihi dis is Piglet anna I wantz ta tell you da bad partsw bout being
krozed
: eyued. Yes you seez two of efferthingz but you alwayz haz ta make
: dezisionz. Which door is da rite ont ta go fru. Whichz O.T. duz you
bop
on
: da head. Da onlee time it is budbud iz when you seez 2 hansome
boycats!
: "squiffer" : ok, I want a bright red motor bike..er effen you got
[...]
: : ...

Old November 7th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

wall, Ah know them katz and sure nuff, theyze sumwhut rekless. But theyze
also furry lukkee. Dey allus pull thru
Burt

: maggie may, grambys grandauter says if you iz breafin you iz in da market.
: Efferone nedz somone effen it iz jus for kompany.
:
: I sure hopz dat Wascal wilz be ok. Piglet going to meatloaf position to
purr
: for himself
: "Will in New Haven" wrote in message
: oups.com...
: On Nov 6, 11:56 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]
: squiffer" wrote in message
:
: ...
:
:
:
:
:
[...]
: a
[...]
: : : :
: : : :
: : : : "Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat"
: wrote
: in
: : : message
: : : ...

Old November 8th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 4:47 pm, "Granby" wrote:
maggie may, grambys grandauter says if you iz breafin you iz in da market.
Efferone nedz somone effen it iz jus for kompany.

I sure hopz dat Wascal wilz be ok. Piglet going to meatloaf position to purr
for himself

Winnie approaches and looks around to make sure they are in private

My meowmie issa rite dat hee iz goin sumwere a bit danjerus. Butted it
isn FURRY dangerus anna hee issa kwalified kittee Airborn Ranger hoo
can doo smoke jumpin in hissa seep. Hee will be ok. Der isn' gonna be
combat, jus sumwut hazerduss condishunz.

I don' fink my Meowmie zajerated on PURPOS. Shee jus finks dat heee
issa widdl mor rekwess danhee iss. Hee wanna getyoo an daress ub uss
sumfin nice butted hee don wanna getted hurt. Or hurt anywun.

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ooglegroups.com...