Tiger iz you reddy?

Old February 15th 09, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Tiger iz you reddy?

of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
when da ceramoni iz ofur we kan eatz dinnerz anna danze, HV day, Chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
**smoochies!!** Happy Valentines Day, Chester! I luff mew!

Lucy

On Feb 14, 9:00 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
chester is watin atta chapel anna skortz lucy to the rum where the
bridezmaid kitteez iz getin readi, efuri cat is readi on time... Chester
gifz lucy a little smooch juzt befur leafin hersefta join hiz pownze
inna
seatz

Old February 15th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

PurrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! *eerlick*

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 16th 09, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuld liktaa danze but i needsa get sum fudz furzt, anna I hazn't getted to
ani danzin fread yet, Chester

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 17th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Well, letz go eet! I bet da fud will be grate.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 17th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

chester collects a veri large platter, plazes sum gud lukin roazt beazt, sum
nip cheeze suflee anna azkz da waitkittee ta bring da wine, here we go diz
shuuld do, Chester

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 17th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Dats wunderful! Yure wunderful!

We haf gud fud and gud frends, but best of all, we ar togethfur.

Lucy, happy

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 17th 09, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz wuz such a loferli winkin, anna a nize venshure alzo wif da kastle an
efurithin... it iz juzt how owrz komuniti shuuld be, chester purrin, talkin
anna munchin hiz fudz

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 17th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Mosey lands his porter and rushes uo to the desk...did you find a.....the
deskcat clerk hands Mosey his important papers, Mosey goes into the dining
room for a quick take out snack before porting back and spots Lucy and
Chester.
[debates on wether tew say innyfing]
Hihii you tew, sawry to inturrupt yoo, wow, yoo boff wook sew happee.
I forgot sumpthim impurrunt anna had tew port bak tew git it, den ordur
sumpthin tew go to eet on da way bak. Et wuz such a bootiful winkin n
reception n all da uther funfun we had. We haff a wunnerfull komuniti.
Gotta run...
Iam sew happee yoo finaly gotz tew be togefter agin
Bye fur gnow
The porter zooms off and Chester and Lucy were staring into each others eyes
and being sew romantik, n eating, dey dint effen notise Mosey...[smurkle]

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 18th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

It iz! It iz fur the most part a furry happy time rite now. Speshully
sinse mew are back.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy

Old February 18th 09, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz all veri gladda be bak, Chester

Stormmee wrote:
of cawze it will be purrfekt, you will be der, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
It will be purrfikt, Chester!

Lucy