anofur brick

Old February 19th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default anofur brick

thank yourownsef, the ladi whut feeded him duzint haf lotsa toonaz
herownsef, butted she dida gud thing, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Poor Kat Purrs for his sayfe trip tew da Bridge, anna blessings da nise
man woo wated n fed da poor Kat n fanked da kitty fur hisown fudz. Dat
was decent n kind.

Whyyyyyyyy do hoomins doo diz bad stuf? I dunt unnerstand ar awl. Iffen
dey dynt wike a kitty or d*ggie, den at leest hab da desency to take it to
a TED or the pownd ur uh a firestation nice h give it tew a nise hoomin.
Da poor catz or d*gz must be sew skared.
Hisspit on badbad hoomins .
Mosey
-mad and sad,
.
" diz hapinz alot atta rezt area anna it allatime makez soft anna furry
veri
sadsad, MH

Sadie A Dog wipes a tear knowing this could have been her. She was
dumped and lived around big trucks and traveling humans for a month.
She says a silent purrr for the little ones trip to the bridj.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
purlese make brick fur Kat the paranoid, house of Bondi. this isa
kittee dat wuz dumped atta soft anna furriez toona plaze, one of the
cleanin wurkerz feeded hizsef but kuldint efur touch hissef but he did
wate fur her anna meow thank you fur hizown fudz,

MH

Old February 19th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Most of the people that clean at these places have one form or another of
retardation. One thing they all having in common is the love of animals and
will feed their own lunch to strays. This is why I always take dry and wet
food for them to have on hand. IDOT has now said no feeding of strays.
Like that is going to happen! We can't leave food out but it is placed
under bushes and the like during the day and always disappears.

Old February 19th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it is sad all around, but if there is no bowl, just a pile of food, no one
can prove anything, Soft

Old February 19th 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby leafz frowz away tin panz, cheap at dollar generalz, dem needz
fresh waters anna her tellz dem to set da stuff out when dem haz doze
plastik globez on so dey don't leaf anyfing for peoplez ta traze. Sad it
haz to be diz way but dat iz silly hoomans. Piglet knowing how Auntie Soft
and Gramby hate this.

Old February 19th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 18, 9:43*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Most of the people that clean at these places have one form or another of
retardation. *One thing they all having in common is the love of animals and
will feed their own lunch to strays. *This is why I always take dry and wet
food for them to have on hand. *IDOT has now said no feeding of strays.
Like that is going to happen! *We can't leave food out but it is placed
under bushes and the like during the day and always disappears."Stormmee" wrote in message

Is'nt IDOT missing a letter?

--
Will in New Haven
Old February 19th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yepper u haz dat rite. Piglet knowing this is true.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 18, 9:43 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Most of the people that clean at these places have one form or another of
retardation. One thing they all having in common is the love of animals
and
will feed their own lunch to strays. This is why I always take dry and wet
food for them to have on hand. IDOT has now said no feeding of strays.
Like that is going to happen! We can't leave food out but it is placed
under bushes and the like during the day and always disappears."Stormmee"
wrote in message

Is'nt IDOT missing a letter?

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 19th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you know some hoomin putted in onna sign in owrz lobby, Trudi
On Feb 18, 9:43 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Most of the people that clean at these places have one form or another of
retardation. One thing they all having in common is the love of animals
and
will feed their own lunch to strays. This is why I always take dry and
wet
food for them to have on hand. IDOT has now said no feeding of strays.
Like that is going to happen! We can't leave food out but it is placed
under bushes and the like during the day and always disappears."Stormmee"
wrote in message

Is'nt IDOT missing a letter?

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 19th 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Stormmee" wrote:

purlese make brick fur Kat the paranoid, house of Bondi. this isa kittee
dat wuz dumped atta soft anna furriez toona plaze, one of the cleanin
wurkerz feeded hizsef but kuldint efur touch hissef but he did wate fur her
anna meow thank you fur hizown fudz,

MH

Wee'ze purrrrrin fur his jerney to haff bin gentull.

Hee noo dat his life wuz much bedder fur nowin dat hoomin, eevin doh
hee cuddnt show it offer den to say "fangu".

His brik is in plays an his naym will bee calld as a Onoree.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old February 20th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fang you, soft, anna kitteez
"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote:

purlese make brick fur Kat the paranoid, house of Bondi. this isa kittee
dat wuz dumped atta soft anna furriez toona plaze, one of the cleanin
wurkerz feeded hizsef but kuldint efur touch hissef but he did wate fur
her
anna meow thank you fur hizown fudz,

MH

Wee'ze purrrrrin fur his jerney to haff bin gentull.

Hee noo dat his life wuz much bedder fur nowin dat hoomin, eevin doh
hee cuddnt show it offer den to say "fangu".

His brik is in plays an his naym will bee calld as a Onoree.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

a brick for Bob the cat Stormmee Cat community 26 February 4th 09 01:49 AM
anofur kittee Stormmee Cat community 9 December 28th 07 07:12 PM
anofur new rule Stormmee Cat community 6 August 7th 07 11:53 PM
anofur song fur uses Stormmee Cat community 4 December 17th 06 09:40 PM
Cat licking brick patio CorlissTraut Cat health & behaviour 0 November 25th 04 04:39 AM