Whatz nexdt?

Old February 20th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Whatz nexdt?

Hihi Sammy, I wuz hopink u wud show up. Your Sekretari and Unkle Serge are
gud at leadink venturez. We jus likez ta go along anna haff fun.

Letme cee, dere haz to be fudz, plazes ta nap, and plazes ta klimb. Maybbee
da new kittiez from da ofther wurld wud like to cide where ta go, dem hazn
been manie plazes in our wurld, wiff da freedom ta ve ceen. Yez, maybe der
iz sumphin dey wud like to cee.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
In article ,
Adam wrote:

owrz whole howze wantsa venshure, Tiger fur allauses,

Who volunteer lead 'venture?

"Lovable Louise", Prez.

An where would efurrykitty like to 'venture too?

Sammy da 'Venture Kitty

Old February 20th 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz we shuld taka vakashun to a warm plaze, butted i duzint haf ani
idermintz where, I allatime lafz trafe deetailz to mine wife kittee...
mayhapz hersef anna ameelia anna Mizz piglette kan think of somewhere
warm... Tiger, gettin a bit too owlde ta go skeein animore

Old February 20th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I had notted readed thiz, I wantz sumwhere warm, or somewhere where we kan
get warm while ofurkatz go anna get cold, Tiger

Old February 21st 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Hmmm. I don't know... I'z cant fink of anyplace really gudgud.

Howz about Las Vegas? Dere is some nice kitty-only catsinos dere, like
da Four Toms, and da Golden Litterbox, an Furries, and Cats Town, an da
Luxcat. Dere is a kitty poker tournament startin soon, and dey gotz lotz
of slot machines. An fur da kitties dat duzn't like catsinos dere is
Lake Mead - dere is some really nice campsites dere, and hikes in da
hills. And da kitty galleries in da Hoover Dam. An ub corse all da
catsinos got really nice hotels just fur kitties.

Or wez could take a cruise on a kitty cruise ship.

Duz anycat haf any preferences, or any offur ideas?

Sammy da 'Venture Kitty
Old February 21st 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

ooooo I wud like ta go on a kruiz shipz. Da gramby wansta do dat anna
always makez it soun nize anna we don hafta get in da waterz butted Lost
Wages sounds good too. Piglet thinking anything but this cold would be
great.

Old February 21st 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

letz doa poker turnamint, Tiger, like furri,... cardz, whiski anna mine wife
kittee duzint get betterer dan dat... anna itz wurm!!!!

Old February 21st 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Or wez could take a cruise on a kitty cruise ship.
Duz anycat haf any preferences, or any offur ideas?

Sammy, dear, I would love to take a Caribbean cruise with
yourownselves. And with the rest of you kittiez, too.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old February 21st 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it sowndz like moztkatz wantsa kruize so itz fine wif mineownsef, Tiger,
knowin der iz kardz anna whiski onna shipz

Old February 21st 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet thinks about this. Hhmmmm Willow in Lost Wagez or onna Kruize shipz,
heaffen forbid nonna choizes sounds like a gud onez to herselfz.