Whatz nexdt?

Old February 21st 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Whatz nexdt?

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:26:34 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

Or wez could take a cruise on a kitty cruise ship.

Ooooh, I fins a crooze ship. Remembfur wen Cleo an myownself did a
crooze to Yungs Island in da Karibbean on her prifate yacht?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/20/2009 11:09:02 PM
Old February 21st 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

efur one iz fine wif minesef, Trudi, wif a bit of kabin fefur herownsef
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet thinks about this. Hhmmmm Willow in Lost Wagez or onna Kruize
shipz, heaffen forbid nonna choizes sounds like a gud onez to herselfz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
it sowndz like moztkatz wantsa kruize so itz fine wif mineownsef, Tiger,
knowin der iz kardz anna whiski onna shipz
"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
Or wez could take a cruise on a kitty cruise ship.
Duz anycat haf any preferences, or any offur ideas?

Sammy, dear, I would love to take a Caribbean cruise with yourownselves.
And with the rest of you kittiez, too.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old February 21st 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat settlezit den, we kan go onna kruze, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:26:34 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

Or wez could take a cruise on a kitty cruise ship.

Ooooh, I fins a crooze ship. Remembfur wen Cleo an myownself did a
crooze to Yungs Island in da Karibbean on her prifate yacht?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 21st 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 20, 11:21*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
efur one iz fine wif minesef, Trudi, wif a bit of kabin fefur herownsef"

I tink mor ub usses wann a krooze. It wud be ok wiff mee beclaws I get
to da catsino wiff Uncl Bill alla tim anyweigh.

--
Wascal

Old February 21st 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I duznt know, but Sundance an me iz gonna be takin kare uv owr Meowmie
fur a wile. Sheze gittin reddy to hav dat sergerie soon, an she needz
awl owr tenshunz fur a wile.

Rebecca

Dere S.I.L. an M.I.L.,
I yam purrink furr yu, an I wyll unnerstan if mine Huzbund-Kittee iz
okkyupied attid hiz wuntruhome wiff hiz wuntrumeowmee tyll hur iz wewll.
I wyll be brooink tzikkin soop tuu.

Mine famblee iz fyne, juzt tyeret.
Meowmee azkt me tu purrleez nottid tu go onna nudder abvenshur furra
wyle
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 21st 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:22:02 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dat settlezit den, we kan go onna kruze, Tiger

I wunder if Amelia haz aksess to Cleo's yacht, da MV Purrbearer dat
took us on da lst won? Amelia, whatz da status??????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/20/2009 11:33:04 PM
Old February 21st 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furri iz atta catsino rite now... he duzint efin taka soft when he playz
inna tornamint so we kant go efur Trudi

Old February 21st 09, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

datz fine wif mineownsef, it will be funfun, letz go sumwhere wurm to da
karobean or sumwhere like dat, Tiger

Old February 21st 09, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:15:40 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:

In article ,
Adam wrote:

owrz whole howze wantsa venshure, Tiger fur allauses,

Who volunteer lead 'venture?

"Lovable Louise", Prez.

An where would efurrykitty like to 'venture too?

Sammy da 'Venture Kitty

I wants to go ware it's furry, furry, warm!

Ona coants is berry, berry cold inna Minnesnowta!

-Kenzie
Old February 21st 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok so we iz all 'greed, itz gonna be a kruze, to sumwherez veri wurm, Tiger,
likin diz idermint a big bunc
"Gandalf" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:15:40 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney