she played piano..

Old February 25th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default she played piano....

On Feb 22, 9:45*pm, "Mimzy =^..^=" wrote:
"me ow wee"
On Feb 21, 5:48 pm, "Mimzy *=^..^=" :

"me ow wee"
On Feb 21, 12:43 am, "Mimzy =^..^="

"me ow wee" ...

..while i was asllEEp an it woke mee up i ran as fast as I could to
tHe front door and meOWed to get out.....she picked mee up and said
things..i thot it was a cAt astrophe...everthing seems to bee nOrmal
today..

Yoo umkay gnow?
Puuuuuuuuuurs
Mosey

Whut songh wuz hur pwayin dat woke yoo up? Libeerachee?
Dat kandelabra iz hevvy. I poot et onna peano wen I praxtise mine
moosic.
Yes, anna I git dwessed up tew. Etz funner dat way. Moar ellegunt. Anna
kan wook in mine magic mirror n et helpz me pway magical moosic.
I wuv tew pway et. Bob Qat iz lurning tew, but moast uff thuh time he
pwayz
da rongh note n et maykes me shiver n Pa yellz. hee hee ehee.
Mimzy

meeowee ok today..no piano..me aks her "wuzzat?" looks into her face
with mee eyes big and round so see wil anser. " Mommee just noodling
around on the piano trying to pway a tune from the TV by the Henhouse
Prowlers" she ansers. IZZat about mEe? i indoor cat..no pwowl
henhouse.

*I nebber hurd uff da Henhouse Prowlers. Hoo dey?
iam un indoor cat tew. *I dunt effen want tew go in da Out. *Tew minny
dangurz.

no mimzee..no mirrors or candles. not wiberachee..probly a corncob
pipe izzall see will do wif dis muzick.

Oh, dat kynd uff moozik. Bloograssy?

.Meowmie wuffs dat kynd uff moosic.
We gotz nise Meowmies, dunt wee?

I wuz wunnering, um r u a boycat or a girlcat? Iam a girlcat, but
tootered.
Iffen yoo effer wanna, yoo kan ulwayz come offer heer tew our big hoam n
play wif me n mine brofer Bob Qat. We gots lotsa neet stuff.

puuuurrrrs&meows, mEowee.

Puuuuuuuuuuurs&meows bakatcha
Mimzy-
yez its bwoogwassy moozik, poohaps.

Saownds wike et tew me, i azed meowmie bout dat n datz whut hur finks,

mEe yam a grrrl..i em gray wif
sum stwipes, and mommee says i yam LAVender in the sunshine! *Yas. *i
hav widdle feet cuz of th siameze.

*Yoo saownd furry pritty. *Haow old r yoo? *Iam 5 munths old n sew iz Bob
Qat. *I am *awl black wiff long hair m mine brother Bob Qat is gray n white
wif long hair too.

*me brother&mommycat died and my
mommee cwies sometimes and keeps me fwum going oUT side. sooo mee is
alone

* ohhhhh iam sew sawry bout yer mommycat n brother going to the Bridge. *Yoo
gnow bout Rainbow Bridge, dont yoo? Iffen not, I will give yoo a link tew
it.
Gib yer hoomin mommie a xtra lovey nosepoink wen hur cwies. *She wil luff
yoo *effem more. *She saowndz sew nise.

*and wud LUV to visit..i like kitties an neet stuff.

*Well, we will tawk tew Pa n see wen da bestest time iz, but meenwile, we
kan port *offer n bisit wiff yoo n play dere sew yoo wunt be ulone. He haz
tew drive da
*teleporter cuz wee r tew yung yet. Anna he haz a skejool he keepz. *But he
spends *lots uf times pwaying wiff usses. *Yoo will wike himself. * Heiz
bizzy mayking usses a liddle skinny bannister to slide daown cuz out butts
are tew skinny tew slide daown thu big one. We land on a big floompy
rug...hee hee hee.
We gots lots uff roomz in diz house. *I nebber seen sum of em, moast uff em.
Hey, we cood go onna udvenshure tew see watz inna roomz.

doo yoo pway rugby?

Iz dat wike footbawl..nope we nebber have. *We kant play et in da house,
Mite brake da magic mirror, *but we gots a nise room inna downstairz wif awl
sorts uff toys n cat trees tew clime up. Hey, we cood pway nerf rigby daown
dere.

*yr frend cat, meeowee

Yr *frendcat, Mimzy

Pea Ess
Bob Qat wud wike tew be yer frend tew iffen datz umkay wiff yoo.
Heez a gud brother .
He reely gits da zoomiez. *Sew do I. *Do yoo?- Hide quoted text -

Yess me mommee found da wunnerful rainbowbrdge gwoop an she look
forward to see me brudder at da brdge. Sank u very much fur yr
help..i wil nosepoink her.

Yass i gett da zoomeez evry day at 5a.m. Wen i hav da brudder heer
wif me we get zoomiez togedder..i waff to tink abouddit..noww i yam an
only cat an i zoom by mysef but i twy an wake up mommee to pway wif
me.. we pway rugby..she puts a liddle rug on da sofa and pulls strings
'n cords under it n' i go cWAZy!

me wuv yr cute brudder an he be me fren too...sumtimes me lonely but
On da udder paw..i hav th' LAP all fur mysef wenever i want an i like
dAt bery much.. only room fur wun kittee on da lap. room fur 2
kittees pway rugby..den its dOUble rUgby,

ohh oh mommee sez i will gett peeano lessenz oh no....she watchin' da
yootoob kittee agin.

Duz BobQa't go phffft and wAp at grrrls?

NOww i go an see mme Anais webby pics. i yam 4 yrs old i sInk an i
wish i hav a baNnister.

if we pway rugby den we be tomboy grrls..BobQat wil be a
tomcat..grriggle..BobQatTomcat..heehee.

Byebye..fwum Meowee gray grrrl cat.
Old February 25th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:31:01 -0800 (PST), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

NOww i go an see mme Anais webby pics.

You can join usses on da crooze. We iz in Key West now, haffink a bit
ob lunch an sum tropikal drinkz until efurycat gets here, den we'll
get on da ship. Join us on da Key West thread!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 11:03:15 PM
Old February 25th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger pats hisown wifekittez paw fur beein polite anna infitin da newcat,...
smoochees, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:31:01 -0800 (PST), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

NOww i go an see mme Anais webby pics.

You can join usses on da crooze. We iz in Key West now, haffink a bit
ob lunch an sum tropikal drinkz until efurycat gets here, den we'll
get on da ship. Join us on da Key West thread!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 25th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:1faqqdq9gwwdz.16knh86n9b9z9.dlg@40tude .net...

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:31:01 -0800 (PST), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

NOww i go an see mme Anais webby pics.

You can join usses on da crooze. We iz in Key West now, haffink a bit
ob lunch an sum tropikal drinkz until efurycat gets here, den we'll
get on da ship. Join us on da Key West thread!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 11:03:15 PM- Hide quoted text -

FAngoo mee hummwy acsepp..do not gno wazziz a kwooz..but mommee sez to
pakk my tings an aks fur a woom wif a fresh paper towel roll..cuz no
woom in da sootcase fur myown roll awweddy shredded nisely.

HEer i yam in da papers: ~~~~~~~~~~^._.^~~~~~~~~~~~

MeOwy gry grrl tomboy cat....purrrrrrr.
Old February 25th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:19:37 -0800, meOwy wrote:

FAngoo mee hummwy acsepp..do not gno wazziz a kwooz..but mommee sez to
pakk my tings an aks fur a woom wif a fresh paper towel roll..cuz no
woom in da sootcase fur myown roll awweddy shredded nisely.

HEer i yam in da papers: ~~~~~~~~~~^._.^~~~~~~~~~~~

MeOwy gry grrl tomboy cat....purrrrrrr.

A cruise is where we getz to ride ona bigbig boat wif lots of toys an
games yummy stuffz to eat, and go some place nice an warm an sunny.

Mineown sisfur Amelia can set you up wif a room wif a big supply of paper
towel rolls. Or you can share a room wif one of usses.

Harri Roadcat
Old February 25th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 25, 1:14*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:19:37 -0800, meOwy wrote:
FAngoo mee hummwy acsepp..do not gno wazziz a kwooz..but mommee sez to
pakk my tings an aks fur a woom wif a fresh paper towel roll..cuz no
woom in da sootcase fur myown roll awweddy shredded nisely.

HEer i yam in da papers: ~~~~~~~~~~^._.^~~~~~~~~~~~

MeOwy gry grrl tomboy cat....purrrrrrr.

A cruise is where we getz to ride ona bigbig boat wif lots of toys an
games yummy stuffz to eat, and go some place nice an warm an sunny.

Mineown sisfur Amelia can set you up wif a room wif a big supply of paper
towel rolls. Or you can share a room wif one of usses.

Harri Roadcat

fank u Harri, mee likes 2 b wif ovver kitteez..so me be wif youses all
oK? u can see me in a foto wif my paper towel roll if u go 2 dis
wink:

http://groups.google.com/group/TheGo...2b092f46?hl=en
Old February 25th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:37:10 -0800, meOwy wrote:

fank u Harri, mee likes 2 b wif ovver kitteez..so me be wif youses all
oK? u can see me in a foto wif my paper towel roll if u go 2 dis wink:

http://groups.google.com/group/TheGo...browse_thread/

thread/bae5a6dc2b092f46?hl=en

Meow, you iz a good shredder! Dat's even betterer than my liddle pain-in-
da-butt brofur Ranger does.

Dat sounds good. We like to have new friends wif usses. Come on up to da
thread "'porting to Key West fur da crooz!" and you can join usses.

Harri
Old February 26th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow takes one look at this girl cat and thinks, "I fink I will askz her
to share a room wiff me and Georgia. Herself looks like fun." Piglet takes
another long sip from her drink "Dear Bast, save us all."

Old February 26th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Late in the day Willow walks up to MeOwy. "hi, I iz Willow and diz iz
Georgia girl, wud u like to share a room wiff uz?

Old February 26th 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 25, 4:14*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

MeOwy gry grrl tomboy cat....purrrrrrr.- Hide quoted text -

hewwO WillOw..dis gonna b mor fun i tink, den da papertowel roll..so
me wil find da 'portin pwace an get in yr woom wif da usses an
Georgia. can weez haff sum tishoo paper on da flor?? den wee wil make
lots of nOIse wif it.

goin neow luk fur spaceport.
bye noo frenz. Meowy gry grrl meows-a-lOT.