Purrrz pleaze

Old February 23rd 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Purrrz pleaze

Many purrs from us!

Julie and the Porter furs
Old February 23rd 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Of course we will purr for her, Lewi. Does she need a nursecat
to teleport over and take care of herownselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Tabby In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Hello, this is Lewi D. Cat and I need your help. At my here
there abides a D*G named Maggie. She belongs to Gramby's son.

She has, since yesterday afternoon been having seizures and the
Vet cannot figure out why. She is an older dog and sort of
frail. The Vet doesn't really want to do anything really
invasive so she is now home. So far today all is well.

However, I wish to ask all of you friends for purrrs for her.
She was, along with Scooter D*G (RB) and friend of the human
that went to the bridge.

The Gramby and her son had to come home early from their trip
they were so worried.

Old February 23rd 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:26:47 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hello, this is Lewi D. Cat and I need your help. At my here there abides a
D*G named Maggie. She belongs to Gramby's son.

I'ze sending mine Purrs. Purrrrrrr..................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/22/2009 10:11:19 PM
Old February 23rd 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Feb 22, 5:26*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hello, this is Lewi D. Cat and I need your help. *At my here there abides a
D*G named Maggie. *She belongs to Gramby's son.

She has, since yesterday afternoon been having seizures and the Vet cannot
figure out why. *She is an older dog and sort of frail. *The Vet doesn't
really want to do anything really invasive so she is now home. *So far today
all is well.

However, I wish to ask all of you friends for purrrs for her. *She was,
along with Scooter D*G (RB) and friend of the human that went to the bridge.

The Gramby and her son had to come home early from their trip they were so
worried.

Weez sendin owr bestist purrz fur Maggie da d*g, an hope she will be
okay.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez
Old February 23rd 09, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Not right at the moment, Miz Piglet was brought down to see her and they had
a nice visit.

Human note. We actually did take Piglet down, put all the other cats in the
bedroom and Sassy too. Piglet and maggie laid on the floor next to each
other and had a nap. They had lived together for three years so were
friends.
m...

Old February 23rd 09, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you Mme. Anaïs your purrrs are greatly appreciated.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:26:47 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hello, this is Lewi D. Cat and I need your help. At my here there abides
D*G named Maggie. She belongs to Gramby's son.

I'ze sending mine Purrs. Purrrrrrr..................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 23rd 09, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hey Gramby I thinkz yourown catz wuuld let yoursef pozt in yourown voice
ifin you tellz how Maggie camed to lif wif yourown hoomin kitten, Trudi

Old February 23rd 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

OK, we tuck a bate and ceded her kid do data. OF TO, Willow and Miz Piglet.

My son lived in Oregon, un, an, on, never can remember which. Anyway, soon
after he got what he calls his "fake leg" he was walking down the street in
Portland. This guy came out of a bar dragging this pup on a piece of wire
for a leash. The dog was scared to death and wouldn't walk. They drunk
would take a few steps then Flip the in front of him, walk a few and repeat.
Mike said you could tell the dog was near hysterics and it also must have
hurt.

Mike, much to his then wife's horror and grabbed the wire from the man and
said "I am taking this dog." "The guy said he would call the law. Mike
said go ahead and walked back to the truck with the dog. He bought a collar
and leash and never had a minutes trouble getting Maggie to go with him.

Maggie's only "fault" was that she was afraid of loud noises. Probably from
being ties out in a storm and, near the mountains, the thunder echoes and re
echoes. She has never gotten over that and you can't reason with her during
a storm. Best give her a place to hide until it passes.

Purrrz pleaze Granby Cat community 21 February 17th 08 11:33 PM
pleaze dont eat the mousey!!! Stormmee Cat community 35 November 28th 06 12:37 AM