Just call him Pyro...

Old December 20th 04, 03:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:02:19 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Sherry wrote:
Happy Birthday Helen! Try again for a calm bath experience with
your new oil light--it sounds lovely. But lock the door!

Sherry

Thank you Sherry. The reason the door is unlocked is that the little
sh*t scratches at it to get in if it's locked... Can't win ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Oh I understand that. Mine do too. They *have* to get in the bathroom
if I'm in there. Thankfully all they do is stare.

Sherry

Happy belated birthday, Helen! Persia gently bites my knee if I'm on the
toilet with my jammy pants down or my nightgown hiked up. She's being
loving, I know that, but it's most disconcerting at times!

Stinky stands on his hind legs, leans his front paws on my knees, and
give me a long look right in the face. Have no idea what that's all
about, but it take me back, since he's done it since he couldn't reach
my knees.

Theresa
Old December 20th 04, 05:15 PM
Jeanette

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote in
message ...

snip hilarity

Yet another example of why he is known as Psycho Cat From H*ll.... Now

with the
name "Pyro" added to the long list of names he has.

At least life isn't boring

Old December 20th 04, 08:53 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

JPEGs, MPEGs ? Happy Purrday Helen.

No pictures, I do not wish to be responsible for driving people to clinical
insanity ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 20th 04, 08:54 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Happy purr-day, Helen!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Thanks guys :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 20th 04, 11:33 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-20, jmcquown penned:
Sherry wrote:

Oh I understand that. Mine do too. They *have* to get in the bathroom if
I'm in there. Thankfully all they do is stare.

Eros apparently grew up without any boys at his previous owners'. The first
few days we had him, Eric had to be awfully careful while in the bathroom, as
Eros thought that Eric was providing him with a fountain for his amusement!

Er, that's probably TMI.

If I'm in the tub she tells me (endlessly) "Don't you know you're getting
all wet? Get OUT of there!"

As a kitten, Oscar did that while I showered, but she doesn't anymore. I
rarely take baths, but when I do, she walks around the edge of the tub,
clearly curious about the shiny water but unwilling to touch. I'm terrified
that one of these days, she'll decide to jump in; I know that would quickly
become an all-claws-out experience.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

Old December 20th 04, 11:35 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Monique Y. Mudama" had some very interesting
things to say about Just call him Pyro...:

As a kitten, Oscar did that while I showered, but she doesn't anymore. I
rarely take baths, but when I do, she walks around the edge of the tub,
clearly curious about the shiny water but unwilling to touch. I'm terrified
that one of these days, she'll decide to jump in; I know that would quickly
become an all-claws-out experience.

Felix will hop up on the edge of the tub to be petted, and grab a
drink while he's there. He slipped and started to fall in once, and as
far as I could tell, was trying very hard to keep claws *away* from me
on his way back out.

Old December 20th 04, 11:46 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-19, Karen Chuplis penned:

Ye Gads! That is why I don't do candles hardly ever. I'm just paranoid about
the cats getting stupid about them.

I do love candles, and Oscar's never messed with them, even as a kitten.

Of course, you don't need cat interference to get into trouble with candles.
I got a neat multi-wick brick once, and it melted in such a way that the
liquid wax overflowed and poured out onto the counter. It completely covered
a video card, which immediately rendered the card useless -- I wasn't willing
to risk trying to clean it up and then find melting wax dripping onto a
computer's internals!

I've gotten a little wiser about candle placement since then.