A visit home (looong!)

Old June 3rd 05, 10:31 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very glad to hear you are doing so well, Christina.
Continued purrs and best wishes for your complete recovery,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
Welcome back Tweed! You "sound" so much better than when you were
posting just a few short weeks ago

That's because I have a good chance to live now, unlike what I was told
after my emergency admission. I came home for two weeks planning my
funeral, and how I would share my possessions out between my family.

And keep up with that walking! No matter how much it hurts now, it
will hurt less tomorrow, help you get stronger, and help keep your
circulation going so you won't develop any blood clots or other
nastiness

I was extremely naughty tonight. I drove my car a mile or so to the local
supermarket to get milk and bread and I have lived to tell the tale.

Tweed

Old June 4th 05, 01:34 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:08:10 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
Welcome back Tweed! You "sound" so much better than when you were
posting just a few short weeks ago

That's because I have a good chance to live now, unlike what I was told
after my emergency admission. I came home for two weeks planning my
funeral, and how I would share my possessions out between my family.

And keep up with that walking! No matter how much it hurts now, it will
hurt less tomorrow, help you get stronger, and help keep your
circulation going so you won't develop any blood clots or other
nastiness

I was extremely naughty tonight. I drove my car a mile or so to the local
supermarket to get milk and bread and I have lived to tell the tale.

Tweed

It sounds like you are doing great. Keep it up! MLB

Old June 4th 05, 06:51 PM
Hopitus

Welcome Back!!! You've been missed, not only by your
varied menagerie @ home but here in cyberspace w/your catnutty friends. Rest
and recovery now for you. God
Bless.

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
Great to hear your recovery is going so much faster than you had
feared, and continue to send purrs that you will soon be home full
time looking after your animal masters/mistresses.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old June 5th 05, 08:21 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message

Mimi wants me to ask you to give him a pettin for her, and she hopes that
his Mommy can help him "rite" her sometime soon. She misses his
messages -so much so she has been eating a bit extra at each meal, and has
gotten a bit "fluffier"

Dis a littel post from Boyfriend to Mimi

Hey dere girlfriend!
My meowmie is back! I so happy. I fort she would never come.
I was bit of a norty boy, you no wot I did? Wen meowmie come back for one
day last week, and Unca Stan came, I rubbed agenst his legs since he had all
da food for the last weeks. I fink meowmie was a bit jellus.
You must not eat all dat food, Mimi, if you get too fluffy you get poorly
wiv bad fings and dat would be orful for me if you sick. So stop eting so
much please, cud you do dis for the luv of your Boyfriend? Who luvs you
verry much.

BF
(with his meowmie here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Old June 5th 05, 09:58 PM
Helen Miles

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

Hi, folks

Long time, no post, eh? ;-)

I got homesick today.///

Welcome home. ) It's great to see you up and about and on the mend.
)

Purrs and prayers for a continued recovery.

Helen M

Old June 5th 05, 10:03 PM
Christina Websell

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:6d657ac78cc662c98c9c266824f59d89.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

Hi, folks

Long time, no post, eh? ;-)

I got homesick today.///

Welcome home. ) It's great to see you up and about and on the mend.
)

Purrs and prayers for a continued recovery.

Helen M

How lucky you are that you don't have to welcome Kitty FC into your
household just yet! ;-) LOL

Tweed

Old June 6th 05, 02:39 AM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Yipeeeeee

I glad your Mommy OK, Boyfriend!!!!!!

I sumtiym make Mommy jellus by laying on Daddy's desk instead of hers. When
I lay on Mommy's desk, she call me her furry-purry-paperwayt. Mommy sumtiym
also call me her little Mimi-Tot, or Sweet-Tot.

Now I no you be OK, I not eat so much. Lizzie say it not helthie, to be fat
kitty (and Lizzie is smart kitty, she went and got daddy when Smokey,
Tennessee, Ping & Ernie wented out da window - we not alllowed onna out cuz
Mommy & Daddy say der too many CARS (da big shiney fings dat growl up an
down da RODE). I try not to eat so much no more, cuz I looks at Tennessee
and I see a grumpy old fat cat, and I not wanna be grumpy - I like bein
sweet.

I like sweet cuz my Boyfriend is sweet!

I gonna go play wif sum toys Mommy botted me (dey fun, I chases dem all over
da KIT CHIN).

Purrs and nosey-kisses
Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)