Rrrrwwwarrr I'm a TIGER!!

Old November 17th 05, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rrrrwwwarrr I'm a TIGER!!

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:34:12 -0000, "Exocat"
yodeled:

"Helen Miles" wrote
I am sure that Lilly-Whiskers thinks that she is a HUGE Tiger

Tiger and Lilly sniffed noses, and then HRFL did an upside-downy-head.
Lilly puffed up and hissy-spat. She's obviously never seen a one eyed
black prince do that before. So he got up and bopped her on the head.
SHE BOPPED HIM BACK!! HRFL was like, WTF?!! I'm boss! He bopped her
again. She bopped him back and then pounced on his tail and bit it. He
was APPALLED! So he growled, at which point Lilly realised that she
had
over stepped the mark, and flattened herself to the floor. HRFL Tiger
then gave her a quick wash, and walked out of the study, at which
point
Lilly started killing her fur mowsie.

:-)
All the spirit of a whisky distillery, this one!

Snowball & Bandit wince knowingly, empathising with HRFLTiger,

As does Stinky.

while
Claudius (who knows he's at least a panther) sends "been there done
that" purrs of congratulation.

As does Dante!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 17th 05, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:e71897920dfdee70a7789fed80e7b176.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
I am sure that Lilly-Whiskers thinks that she is a HUGE Tiger in a tiny
body. She has so much spark and enthusiasm for life. At 2lbs, she's
still small enough for my hand to fit under her body and pick her up,
but the way she carries on, you'd think she was a 500lb Siberian Tiger!

I loved your description - I can just imagine! What a sweetheart she is. I
also looked at your pics again - she's adorable ... as are your other furry
friends!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old November 17th 05, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:e71897920dfdee70a7789fed80e7b176.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

He and Lilly sniffed noses, and then HRFL did an upside-downy-head.
Lilly puffed up and hissy-spat. She's obviously never seen a one eyed
black prince do that before. So he got up and bopped her on the head.
SHE BOPPED HIM BACK!! HRFL was like, WTF?!! I'm boss! He bopped her
again. She bopped him back and then pounced on his tail and bit it. He
was APPALLED! So he growled, at which point Lilly realised that she had
over stepped the mark, and flattened herself to the floor. HRFL Tiger
then gave her a quick wash, and walked out of the study, at which point
Lilly started killing her fur mowsie.

Tiger is such a hero. :-) If he were a human male, he'd be irresistable
wouldn't he?

Jeanette

Old November 17th 05, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

awww i just love tiger kittens!!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:e71897920dfdee70a7789fed80e7b176.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
I am sure that Lilly-Whiskers thinks that she is a HUGE Tiger in a tiny
body. She has so much spark and enthusiasm for life. At 2lbs, she's
still small enough for my hand to fit under her body and pick her up,
but the way she carries on, you'd think she was a 500lb Siberian Tiger!

Last night, we started with proper introductions to the rest of the
household. Basically, the set up in my house is that she has a kitten
pen in my study where she is kept at night, and she has the run of the
study in the day. Last night, Tiger let himself into my study as the
door was closed (he can open door handles, and knows to push the study
door hard) and decided to get to know the "whipper snapper" properly.

He and Lilly sniffed noses, and then HRFL did an upside-downy-head.
Lilly puffed up and hissy-spat. She's obviously never seen a one eyed
black prince do that before. So he got up and bopped her on the head.
SHE BOPPED HIM BACK!! HRFL was like, WTF?!! I'm boss! He bopped her
again. She bopped him back and then pounced on his tail and bit it. He
was APPALLED! So he growled, at which point Lilly realised that she had
over stepped the mark, and flattened herself to the floor. HRFL Tiger
then gave her a quick wash, and walked out of the study, at which point
Lilly started killing her fur mowsie.

I think things will be OK with that one. She certainly is a Huge cat in
a tiny body. ;o)

Helen M

Old November 19th 05, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 17 Nov 2005 04:46:44a, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[...]

LOL! Sounds like they're going to have an interesting relationship!

--
Cheryl