Kitten Farts...

Old January 7th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kitten Farts...

"Singh" wrote in message
After we adopted Roxie and took in our fosterling Brian, I learned that
Petco gives a book of coupons to anyone who brings in a pet adoption
certificate. They have great deals on kitty furniture, toys, and several
for
free bags of cat food.

It was not a pay week and we needed food. The book could not have come at
better time. One of the coupons was for a huge bag of Royal Canin chow,
enough to carry the kids for several weeks! Bast was surely smiling on me;
Freya, who drives a chariot led by cats, nodded her approval. Of course,
Loki can't be far behind when Fate decides to go Viking on your ass...

Within 48 hours we needed hazmat suits to go into the house. The chow
change
was creating methane cyclones in all three of the kids. Roxie,
surprisingly,
was the worst offender. Roxie, the dainty, slender, prim Victorian
Buddhist
has a rectum that could tear cities asunder. Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!
Louie got up and threw her out of the bedroom at one point because she
kept
backing into his face and letting them fly. Poor Roxie couldn't quite
understand. Isn't it a friendly gesture to offer someone your butt? Even
the
males, ordinarily the poor souls usually to blame for the malodorous airs
that assault our collective nostrils, couldn't keep up.

Brandy is now the house Farteuse. She can be most devious. Plump,
button-eyed, cute-as-hell Brandy will come up and love allover you,
positively gush kitty-love, and then let loose with an SBD that could get
Osama out into the open. And she's so stinking INNOCENT about it! She's
almost two years old, and still behave like a kitten. A juvenile
delinquent.
The kind of juvie who's dragged against her will to a wedding reception
for
someone she doesn't know, and takes great delight in the revenge of
ripping
one right by the pretentious champagne fountain.

Blessed be,
Baha

ROTFLMAO! I *love* your posts, Baha!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 7th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

This is a hilarious post!!

Old January 7th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

After we adopted Roxie and took in our fosterling Brian, I learned that
Petco gives a book of coupons to anyone who brings in a pet adoption
certificate. They have great deals on kitty furniture, toys, and several for
free bags of cat food.

It was not a pay week and we needed food. The book could not have come at a
[...]

Helen Miles wrote:

Lily got into my thai stir fry this evening. I put it down on the table
whilst I went and got a beer from the kitchen, and came back to find her
getting well and truly stuck in.

My GOD!!! I *NEVER* knew that Thai spices could make a kittens backside
so TOXIC. Infact, toxic doesn't even cover it. This is mind-blowing
biological warfare gas. It makes the stuff the MOD use look like a
school boy chemistry set. ;o)

What makes it worse, is that she's sitting on my lap, and she purrs
louder every time she lets one rip. She is evil incarnate. ;o)

Helen M