Please could my dad have some purrs?

Old January 3rd 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Please could my dad have some purrs?

"Adrian" wrote in message

Purrs for your dad. I hope he has a cat to cuddle when he gets home.

Thanks. He most certainly *does* have a cat to cuddle. A certain little
ginger lad who will be winging his way across the Atlantic a week on
thursday. )

Helen M

Old January 3rd 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I hope things went ok for him. Its probably too late now for Spiceypurrs.
Suz&Spicey

Old January 4th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com

I hope things went ok for him. Its probably too late now for Spiceypurrs.
Suz&Spicey

He had a ****ty, crappy task to do which was made even worse by the fact
he was being used as a pawn in office politics, and he really had no
choice in the matter. My dad is fine, because he's got my mom to talk to
about it, but I would be very grateful if the purrs and prayers could be
given out 4000 fold for the recipients of the fallout.

Helen M

Old January 4th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs coming, 4000 fold!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:2d8679afe03c6c34574f441f6ee0cf16.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
lkaboutpets.com

Old January 4th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:11a17760b68258f170b9f9bba90921cb.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

Late, as usual, but purrs that your Dad's task came out OK.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old January 4th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote:

My dad is fine, because he's got my mom to talk to
about it, but I would be very grateful if the purrs and prayers could be
given out 4000 fold for the recipients of the fallout.

We're too late to send purrs for your dad's day, but we can
certainly send purrs that things work out well for those who got
sh*t dumped on them. Hope that they can weather the misfortune
and that your dad gets to *see* that they're doing okay.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old January 4th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Purrs for your Dad.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 4th 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:07:47 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Purrs enroute

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 4th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Purrs for your dad. I hope he has a cat to cuddle when he gets home.

Thanks. He most certainly *does* have a cat to cuddle. A certain
little ginger lad who will be winging his way across the Atlantic a
week on thursday. )

Helen M

Yes, I briefly forgot about Robbie, I blame old age. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 7th 06, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Many Purrs for your Dad HelenI hope he's over the baaad
day now. Hugs Jean.P.

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:11a17760b68258f170b9f9bba90921cb.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM