I am rejected!

Old April 9th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default I am rejected!

I used to sit on Meowmie and we both like it.
But these days Meowmie won't let me do that anymore.
Yesterday I jumped on her lap while she was on the computer.
She said No and put me down on the floor. Said we both have
ringworm and should avoid contact to reinfect each other.
She even wore gloves when she touched me.
Now I feel so dejected and rejected.

Grumpy Rusty

Old April 10th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TED told Meowmie to wash my ears with this human dandruff shampoo called
Nizoral
that kills fungus 2x a week. In between, a ringworm cream is to be applied
on my
ears. I only got ringworm on my ears. Meowmie got ringworm on her ankles
and TED said she could use on me the cream she is using on herself.
Meowmie also uses tea tree oil on herself.
TED never said to put Program on my fud. He just gave me a shot of Program
and
said to go back for another shot in 6 months. Meowmie read that garlic is a
gud fungicide.
So she has been taking garlic pills. Today she stuffed a bit of raw garlic
in a Pill Pocket and I ate the whole thing.
She is reading a book The New Natural Cat: a Complete Guide for the
Finicky Owners by Anitra Frazier. There are lots of info on what to do
to treat ringworms.

Rusty

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hay, Rusty! We got sum ringworm---me and Rafe. Mom tuk us 2 c TED.
R TED told mom 2 put PROGRAM on r fud koz it kills ringworm. Mom
didn't get enneee on hur. She wundered iffen her dibetees wud make it
eezier 4 hur 2 katch it but she didn't. Ennee way it tuk uhbowt uh
month. Whut did yur TED tell yur mom 2 du?
We r lukin fine now. Well, Rafe duz, but I'm still growing fur frum
ware I had thu surgeree. But Im gettin thary! Yur fren, BK

Old April 10th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meowmie told me to ask you what your Meowmie did to clean the house
of ringworm spores. Meowmie used bleach on the tile floor. But she probably
should not use bleach on the wood floor. She is thinking of throwing out the
rugs
which I often sit on. My place now smells like bleach and tea tree oil. Very
unpleasant.

Grumpy Rusty