Clyde and Bonnie

Old December 8th 04, 07:40 PM
Bev

Default Clyde and Bonnie

I started a round of the neighbours half an hour ago. I had seen
Maurice, the man across the road, go out yesterday afternoon and I knew
he didn't come home until later that evening. I figured that Clyde might
be in his garage. He wasn't. However there is a small woodshed at
the back of the garage with about an eight inch gap in the top of the
high wooden door. We agreed he wouldn't be in there but after I walked
off Maurice thought again. He listened. Meow, Meow. He unlocked
the shed and out bounced Clyde!!!! Got in but couldn't get out!!!
Maurice shouted for me to come back and showed me Clyde sitting in the
dahlia bushes. I nearly kissed the man er er but not quite.

You should have seen the Bonnie and Clyde reunion. Have you ever seen
a cat smile? Bonnie covered him with kisses and then bit his bum in
revenge for giving her such a fright, rofl.

Thank you for the thoughts and purrs - this time they worked.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old December 8th 04, 07:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:40:20 +1300, Bev yodeled:

[...]

Ohh! So glad! What a relief.

Theresa
Old December 8th 04, 07:55 PM
Julie Cook

Bev wrote:
[...]

Oh, such a relief!! I've been checking every 2 minutes or so hoping that
you'd find them both. Give them kisses and scritches from me. Forget
scolding, I suspect Clyde was too frightened to need to be scolded.

Julie,Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

Old December 8th 04, 07:55 PM
Lois Reay

"Bev" wrote in message
You should have seen the Bonnie and Clyde reunion. Have you ever seen
a cat smile? Bonnie covered him with kisses and then bit his bum in
revenge for giving her such a fright, rofl.

I bet she gave him a right royal telling off.
So pleased it all had a happy ending!

Purrs

Lois.

Old December 8th 04, 08:15 PM
Adrian

Bev wrote:
[...]

Thank goodness for that! I normally only log on once per day, then read
the group offline. I logged on again tonight hoping for more news, I so
glad I did and it was the best possible news. Just after I read your
first post, Baggy, presented me with a mouse and purred very loudly. I
think he was trying to cheer me up, but I felt sorry for the mouse.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 8th 04, 08:16 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-08, Bev penned:
[...]

Poor little guy, getting himself into all sorts of trouble! Glad to hear he
was found.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey DLH with an attitude!

Old December 8th 04, 08:17 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Bev had some very interesting things to say about
[...]

WHEW!!!!! I was starting to worry that someone in your neighborhood
had a problem with male Burmese.

Old December 8th 04, 08:30 PM
Sheenah

"Bev" wrote in message

You should have seen the Bonnie and Clyde reunion. Have you ever

seen
a cat smile? Bonnie covered him with kisses and then bit his bum

in
revenge for giving her such a fright, rofl.

Thank you for the thoughts and purrs - this time they worked.

Bev

OMG. That is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful. I am
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo happy for you all. (and
my husband is to)

Sheenah
(happy dancing)

Old December 8th 04, 08:46 PM
Cathi

In message , Bev
writes
[...]

Yayyyy! But when did Bonnie turn up?
--
Cathi
Old December 8th 04, 09:03 PM
CatNipped

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

HURRAY!!

HaPpY dAnCiNg!!

Thank all that's good - I don't think I could have taken any more bad news
at this time of year. Thank Bonnie for me for (literally) chewing his @$$
out! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

FSP and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 4 December 1st 04 08:09 PM
Bonnie and Clyde Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 2 March 31st 04 12:04 AM
Reading the Paper with Bonnie Bev Cat anecdotes 5 February 16th 04 04:56 AM
Bonnie - Forbidden Fruit Bev Cat anecdotes 4 November 24th 03 01:18 AM
Clyde - King of the Foodbowl Bev Cat anecdotes 10 November 3rd 03 06:29 PM