Just call him Pyro...

Old December 19th 04, 01:37 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Just call him Pyro...

Oh dear, oh dear. It was my birthday yesterday and my present from Nathan was a
rose-scented oil light. So this morning whilst I'm doing my beached whale
impersonation in the bath, the room was filled with scent of roses, from the
oil light. *Lovely* *Bliss*. The bath was a mountain of bubbles and me, and the
air was filled with a glorious scent of sweet roses.

Then the bathroom door was swatted open by a certain striped Psycho Cat From
H*ll, who proceeded to leap up on the surface where the little oil light was.
He sniffed it, to the accompanying sound of singed whiskers... with me
frantically yelling, "No Marble! No!" This did not deter him, nor did the smell
of burning. Next thing he parks his rear by the oil light & wisps of smoke rose
from his fur immediately next to the light. In this split second I levitated
out of the bath, grabbed Marble and danced nekkid round the room, with cat in
hand, before dunking him in the bath. I am pleased I trimmed his claws two days
ago.

It would seem that as far as Marble is concerned, his bath was a much worse
experience than his attempt at being a pyrotechnic (purrotechnic?) maniac.

He's *never* been fascinated by fire like this before, as I frequently have
candles about the place.

Marble is none the worse for his ordeal - he merely singed his fur & whiskers.
I, on the other hand, am in dire need of a large gin & tonic for medicinal
purposes and am wondering what revenge will be had against me judging from the
Feline Look Of Death that is being directed at me.

Yet another example of why he is known as Psycho Cat From H*ll.... Now with the
name "Pyro" added to the long list of names he has.

Cheers, helen s

Sunday, 19 December 2004

**$om $

Old December 19th 04, 03:11 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article ,
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers at
omcom wrote on
12/19/04 7:37AM:

[...]

Ye Gads! That is why I don't do candles hardly ever. I'm just paranoid about
the cats getting stupid about them.

Old December 19th 04, 03:47 PM
CatNipped

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
[...]

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

ROFLOL! Oh my!! Thank goodness you were right there to douse him, but I
shudder to think of the revenge he may exact!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 19th 04, 04:04 PM
Victor Martinez

Oh dear, oh dear. It was my birthday yesterday and my present from Nathan was a

Feliz cumpleanos!!!

out of the bath, grabbed Marble and danced nekkid round the room, with cat in
hand, before dunking him in the bath. I am pleased I trimmed his claws two days

Where's the video camera when you need it???

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 19th 04, 08:02 PM
Marina

Oh dear, oh dear. It was my birthday yesterday and my present from Nathan was a
rose-scented oil light.

Hoppy Purrday, Helen! But I think you will have to watch Marble. He will
surely think of some gruesome revenge for burning him, then dunking him
in the water, and I suspect for laughing at him as well. shakes head

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 19th 04, 08:30 PM
Kreisleriana

On 19 Dec 2004 13:37:42 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) yodeled:

[...]

Poor little pyro! I bet he smells really nice now, though.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Old December 19th 04, 08:54 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Happy Birthday Helen! Try again for a calm bath experience with your new oil
light--it sounds lovely. But lock the door!

Sherry

Thank you Sherry. The reason the door is unlocked is that the little sh*t
scratches at it to get in if it's locked... Can't win ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 19th 04, 08:54 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers