I'm depressed, too :-(

Old March 4th 05, 01:57 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 03 Mar 2005 01:08:55p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I just found out today that my landlord is considering selling
his buildings. If that happens, we may be in serious trouble,
depending on how far the new guy raises the rent, sets limits on
pets, etc. This is just not what I needed right now :-(

Purrs for your luck to get better. They say "What Doesn't Kill You
Makes You Stronger" but isn't there a limit to this?

--
Cheryl
Old March 4th 05, 02:05 AM
Christine Burel

Ginger-lyn, I would ask for a good tenant reference in writing from your
current landlord if he sells that emphasizes your taking good care of the
property as pet owners.

Christine (purrs still coming)
wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 00:13:36 GMT, O J wrote:

Ginger-lyn wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
I'm sorry. I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself right now. But
any purrs that things will get better in this household are welcomed
with tears.

(((((((((((( Ginger-lyn))))))))))))

Worrying about our little buddies can be so draining. You should be
proud of yourself for taking her to the vet in the rain and all. I
hope things work out for Sabra and that Cosmo continues to improve.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Thank and bless each of you for your purrs and well-wishes.

I just found out today that my landlord is considering selling his
buildings. If that happens, we may be in serious trouble, depending
on how far the new guy raises the rent, sets limits on pets, etc.
This is just not what I needed right now :-(

Ginger-lyn
"Born under a bad sign . . . if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't
have no luck at all."

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/glsummer/ (The Violence Against
Animals in Movies Website)

Old March 4th 05, 02:06 AM
Enfilade

Oh Ginger-Lyn, MEGA purrs coming that you come out of this just fine.

*purrs* Don't worry about it until it happens..one thing at a time.

--FIl
Old March 4th 05, 03:25 AM
Enfilade

"Gabey8" wrote in message alkaboutpets.com...
Purrs and purr-ayers for you to feel better, and for each individual thing
that's triggering your depression to improve. May Cosmo continue to thrive
on his current treatment regimen, and may you gain confidence in
administering the fluids.

Bright Blessings to you and your kitties.

--Fil
Old March 4th 05, 06:05 PM
jmcquown

Christine Burel wrote:
Ginger-lyn, I would ask for a good tenant reference in writing from
your current landlord if he sells that emphasizes your taking good
care of the property as pet owners.

Excellent suggestion, Christine. I would also see if the current landlord
could suggest sort of a "grandfather clause" for existing tenants - that the
rent not just be jacked up nor any new pet rules imposed on those who live
there who choose to stay.

Jill

Ginger-lyn wrote:

[...]

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....mmer/index.htm
(genealogy) http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/glsummer/ (The
Violence Against Animals in Movies Website)

Depressed cat? Gary Cat health & behaviour 14 October 30th 04 05:51 PM
Depressed cat.... Matt Cat health & behaviour 8 June 2nd 04 07:58 PM
Mike's depressed LOL Cat anecdotes 30 April 23rd 04 04:12 AM
depressed.. need inspiring stories about successfully introducing new cat RW Cat health & behaviour 30 February 14th 04 06:15 PM
Is my cat depressed? Terry Cat health & behaviour 10 August 13th 03 01:47 AM