Unofficial Mouser Crew Roster

Old April 25th 05, 10:57 PM
tanada

Howard Berkowitz wrote:

Mr. Clark offers his services either in kitten education, or in general
nursing and psychotherapy. Indeed, were there a need for mental health
triage, he is quite reliable on finding the most upset person in a room,
standing on their lap with a paw hugging each shoulders, and thoroughly
kissing them.

Rhonda would be most pleased to have a role in publicity or as Social
Director.

If there is a need for a Staff Philosopher, Ding thinks he volunteers,
in the universe of the Mouser. He is well qualified to assist in
navigation, especially extradimensional, and if it is uncertain if a
destination or route exists. He is experienced in analyzing whether he
exists.

Old April 25th 05, 10:59 PM
tanada

Howard Berkowitz wrote:

Mr. Clark offers his services either in kitten education, or in general
nursing and psychotherapy. Indeed, were there a need for mental health
triage, he is quite reliable on finding the most upset person in a room,
standing on their lap with a paw hugging each shoulders, and thoroughly
kissing them.

Rhonda would be most pleased to have a role in publicity or as Social
Director.

If there is a need for a Staff Philosopher, Ding thinks he volunteers,
in the universe of the Mouser. He is well qualified to assist in
navigation, especially extradimensional, and if it is uncertain if a
destination or route exists. He is experienced in analyzing whether he
exists.

Welcome aboard me hearties. We can use all crew members in all
capacities. I'm sure that there will be plenty of need for all of your
skills. Just don't dump the bait buckets. The hoomins are complaining
and we haven't left the dock yet.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old April 27th 05, 01:23 AM
Jo Firey

Upon further reflection, and after seeing that Jake has the local Blue Jay
Wars well in hand, I would like to offer my services such as they are to the
crew.

Maybe I could be of some help with the many kittens who seem to have an urge
to go to sea. But perhaps not too much sense.

I'm a tiny girl cat but I'm tough and strong. I can knock a cat twice my
size to the floor for a good ear cleaning when called for. I spent the
first eighteen months of my life surviving by my wits, and raised four
healthy youngsters. I know what is good to eat, how to find it, how to
catch it and which parts make the best meal. My hunting patience and skills
are unsurpassed. I'm also quite skilled and locating and testing potable
water. Perhaps I could serve as some sort of den mother to a group of the
younger and more unruly kits.

Available to serve at your pleasure

Molly

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is based on the responses I've gotten about the crew roster.

This is serving a few purposes:

One, so we know who's one board, and the other to give me and other
writers characters to include in our writings. If there is a question
mark near your name, it means I have not heard from you, but either
would like you to be part of the crew, or know you have expressed
interest.

Cap'n Pine Cone, I need a list of your decisions on specific crew
members, such as First Mate, Second Mate, Bos'n, Medical Kitty,
Security, Steward(in charge of food), in charge of Cabin Kits and any
other roles you want.

Crew members/Swabbies/etc.

Mischief
Imp
Kumani
Tyche
Smokey
Frank
Nikki
Fez
Rufous
Tony
Stripey Thing
Mattie Marie
Stinky
Sir Weebles
Persia(?)
Waffles(?)
Lacey(?)
Sergeant Huey(?)
Tennessee
Lizzy
Jasper
Carrie
Chablis
Muscat
Kenzie (the Brave)
Oliver
Sammy
Jessie
Tutu
Tabitha(?)
Boyfriend(?)
Ozzy(?)

These are the cabin kits so far. If there ends up being too many, some
of the (barely) ones might be moved up

Cabin Kits:
Captain and Stanley (barely)
Mere
IBKFergus
Ernie, Mimi, and Moe (barely)
Ping
Sam (the adventure kitten?)
Harri Roadcat

As mentioned earlier, this is just temporary. I do not know when the
Mouser sets sail, but it will be a fine voyage this year!

Mischief

Old April 27th 05, 12:49 PM
melizabeth

I have no idea what is going on and am too lazy to look...but Ms. Willow
would like to join the crew. She is an ex-feral who has routed many a d*g.
She may be able to serve as an Educational Officer. Various courses may
include:

*How to look innocent when you are not
*Stealth Puking
*Canines: friends, foes, or fools?
*Feline Yoga: stretching exercises to assist in getting a good rest
*Advanced Mooching
*Belly dancing

Old April 27th 05, 07:36 PM
tanada

melizabeth wrote:

I have no idea what is going on and am too lazy to look...but Ms. Willow
would like to join the crew. She is an ex-feral who has routed many a d*g.
She may be able to serve as an Educational Officer. Various courses may
include:

*How to look innocent when you are not
*Stealth Puking
*Canines: friends, foes, or fools?
*Feline Yoga: stretching exercises to assist in getting a good rest
*Advanced Mooching
*Belly dancing

Excellent. We have to have a complete system of continuing education in
place for all of our cats. Ms Willow can be education coordinator for
the Mouser. Those who are interested in teaching a course can contact
Willow.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. The fat wench insisted on educational material, so
I'm stuck

Old April 27th 05, 08:23 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Karen wrote:
Hee Hee. Cruise Director.

"tanada" wrote in message
.net...
melizabeth wrote:

[...]

I would like to join the Mouser, I could teach all the bitties the fine art
of toilet paper and paper towel shredding, so that they might return home
and protect their loved ones from these evil intruders! Mommy & Daddy
should know by now that there is a *much* better way of cleaning one's 'down
there' area!

Ernie (Weeb's 'baby' brother, even though I'm bigger than him)

Note from Mommy: Ernie has found the 'hiding' place where we *were* keeping
the roll while not in use, since anything left on the holder has become
confetti in a very short time. I came home from lunch w/ Mom & Older sister
to find that he's taken it down from the wicker tower (it was only 1/8 of a
roll, and too hard to get down from the top shelf, so I had it on the shelf
right over the tank), and found it lying nearby, completely and utterly
destroyed. I guess it's back up on the top shelf and we'll have to do the
'twist-and-reach' if we forget to get it down *before* we sit LOL (the hard
part is remembering to put it back up when finished)

At least TP makes a smaller pile than PT - I remember one morning walking
into the office to find a 2.5 cubic foot pile of shredded PT under DH's desk
(not much left of the cardboard tube either). I just sat in the middle of
the floor, I was laughing so hard. I still don't know who did it, since
they *all* enjoy PT. I have caught Ernie at the TP though (on & off the
holder), so I *know* he'd be a good teacher of that skill.