PINGS (or, has anyone heard from....)

Old August 22nd 04, 03:50 AM
Marina

"jen" wrote

Hi, is Jen. I heard that perhaps some people were wondering where the heck
I was! I haven't really been readying any newsgroups lately.

Glad you found the time to post! Good luck purrs for the move, the new job,
and for Kid and Muggles to work out their differences.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
Marina

"Nan" wrote

Sending purrs that Honeybun turns up safe and well.

Thanks, Adrian. I'll let her know that we're all purring for Honeybun
to turn up safe and well.

Purrs coming from Finland as well.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 22nd 04, 05:56 AM
Jean Hobbs

Big Purrs for Honeybun to arrive back safe and sound Jean.P.
Nan wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:17:22 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:02:32 -0500, Steve Touchstone
wrote:

I'm wondering about Crackles Meowmie, too, since I don't think I've
seen anything since she wrote about hunkering down before the
hurricaine

Yesterday I finally heard from a friend who lives in Punta Gorda. He'd
just gotten his phone service back, but still has no electricity. The
house had some minor damage but was definitely liveable, and the
family was safe (whew!)

I hope all our hurricane-related MIA catslaves and masters are MIA
because they can't get online due to no electricity or phone and not
for reasons worse!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

My SIL lives in Punta Gorda. She had phone service (underground
wires), but no electric. She lost her carport and shed and the lanai
on the other side of the mobile home. One window was broken out, but
the mobile home was livable. She also lost Honeybun, her little cat
that was in the lanai. She's hoping that Honeybun survived and is
just too scared to come home.
--

Nan

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Old August 22nd 04, 11:15 AM

"jen" wrote:

Pete and I love/loved Calgary a lot - I was so happy moving back
here (especially into a townhouse). So, naturally the drama
continues, and we move to San Francisco next month because I got
a job there (very happy about).

Welcome to the Bay Area! Warning: you're going to experience some
serious sticker shock when you go hunting for a dwelling. Whereabouts
are you planning to look? San Francisco proper is quite expensive, but
there are other places not directly in the city that are a bit more
affordable.

What's your new job going to be?

Joyce