PINGS (or, has anyone heard from....)

Old August 22nd 04, 11:15 AM

"jen" wrote:

Pete and I love/loved Calgary a lot - I was so happy moving back
here (especially into a townhouse). So, naturally the drama
continues, and we move to San Francisco next month because I got
a job there (very happy about).

Welcome to the Bay Area! Warning: you're going to experience some
serious sticker shock when you go hunting for a dwelling. Whereabouts
are you planning to look? San Francisco proper is quite expensive, but
there are other places not directly in the city that are a bit more
affordable.

What's your new job going to be?

Joyce

Old August 22nd 04, 01:53 PM
polonca12000

So nice to hear from you, Jen! I'm very glad to hear you got a job, you
certainly deserve it!
Lots of purrs and best wishes for the move, the new job and the new life,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jen" wrote in message
.95.211...
Hi, is Jen. I heard that perhaps some people were wondering where the heck
I was! I haven't really been readying any newsgroups lately.

I'm still in Calgary, but wouldn't you know it we're all moving next month

snip

Old August 22nd 04, 01:58 PM
polonca12000

Lots and lots of coming home purrs and best wishes for Honeybun,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Nan" wrote in message
Thanks, Dan. Honeybun was a starving kitten when he showed up on her
doorstep a couple of years ago. She had to keep him out on the lanai
because Winnie, her other cat, hated him. She's seen Winnie since the
hurricane, but not Honeybun (as of last Sunday).
--

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Old August 22nd 04, 02:00 PM
polonca12000

So glad to hear your talents are put to good use, Mark
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
Help! I'm being held in the hold (arrrgh!) of The Good Ship Mouser,
specifically to give skritches and tummy rubs. I can only assume that
the clone who is taking my place is being very nice to Senyah, or she
would have reported me missing weeks ago (evil grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark