GAS GAS GAS!!!! (Gag warning)

Old November 13th 05, 08:40 AM
Jo Firey

Default GAS GAS GAS!!!! (Gag warning)

"Marina" wrote in message
Helen Miles wrote:
Lilly Whiskers has a completely toxic ass. She is the only cat I know
who can use the litter box and everyone, including the dog, runs for
cover. Infact, her poop is *SO* toxic, she could single pawed replace
the UK biological warfare capeability. I know what it is (she's
currently in the process of being wormed) and I guess we just have to
work through it. But blimey, I had forgotten just *HOW BAD* kitten farts
are.

LOL! Caliban was like that when he first came to me. He'd use the
litterbox in the early morning, then come into bed and present his bum for
me to clean. P-U! Happily we have sorted that out.

But that's what a good kitten does. I had a heck of a time convincing Rosie
that her butt was her responsibility when we first got her.

Jo

Old November 13th 05, 08:58 AM
Jeanette

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:b2fb6adaeb35db7e72eddc74689e2de0.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Lilly Whiskers has a completely toxic ass. She is the only cat I know
who can use the litter box and everyone, including the dog, runs for
cover. Infact, her poop is *SO* toxic, she could single pawed replace
the UK biological warfare capeability. I know what it is (she's
currently in the process of being wormed) and I guess we just have to
work through it. But blimey, I had forgotten just *HOW BAD* kitten farts
are.

Helen M

Yup, kitten farts do stink. You are a very brave woman

Jeanette

Old November 13th 05, 09:11 AM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message

LOL! Caliban was like that when he first came to me. He'd use the
litterbox in the early morning, then come into bed and present his bum for
me to clean. P-U! Happily we have sorted that out.

He's managed to train you then? How is your tongue? ;-Þ

Marble does this thing where I can be sat at computer and he jumps up on to
desk. Distance between top of desk & my nose it Marble bottom height.... He
walks by me and as his rear is level with my nose, he lifts his tail and
emits a cloud of something green and evil....

Cheers, helen s

Old November 13th 05, 04:16 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:30:48 -0500, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Helen Miles wrote:
Lilly Whiskers has a completely toxic ass. She is the only cat I know
who can use the litter box and everyone, including the dog, runs for
cover. Infact, her poop is *SO* toxic, she could single pawed replace
the UK biological warfare capeability. I know what it is (she's
currently in the process of being wormed) and I guess we just have to
work through it. But blimey, I had forgotten just *HOW BAD* kitten
farts are.

Helen M

You want noxious? Shall I send you some Ping poo??? That substance, no
matter what the critter eats, has been known to bring tears to eyes (even
his), not to mention some wallpaper near one of the litterboxes is
mysteriously peeling...

Dante too. He's getting his first vet visit this week, so I'll find
out if anything is wrong. But there is absolutely no poop confusion
in this cat house. I know exactly who did what when. :P

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 13th 05, 05:01 PM
Marina

Jo Firey wrote:

But that's what a good kitten does. I had a heck of a time convincing Rosie
that her butt was her responsibility when we first got her.

I remembered you and Rosie, and I've tried tellin him his butt is his
responsibility now. he seems to have caught on, and he doesn't stink any
more anyway.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 13th 05, 05:04 PM
Marina

wafflycat wrote:
He's managed to train you then? How is your tongue? ;-Þ

Blech.

Marble does this thing where I can be sat at computer and he jumps up on
to desk. Distance between top of desk & my nose it Marble bottom
height.... He walks by me and as his rear is level with my nose, he
lifts his tail and emits a cloud of something green and evil....

Caliban's gassy tummy got better with some "Sensitivity control" food.
Crossing my fingers that it stays good.

Old November 13th 05, 06:14 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
He's managed to train you then? How is your tongue? ;-Þ

Blech.

:-D

Marble does this thing where I can be sat at computer and he jumps up on
to desk. Distance between top of desk & my nose it Marble bottom
height.... He walks by me and as his rear is level with my nose, he lifts
his tail and emits a cloud of something green and evil....

Caliban's gassy tummy got better with some "Sensitivity control" food.
Crossing my fingers that it stays good.

Excellent. Have you ever seen the UK TV programme "Men Behaving Badly" ?
If Marble were human, he'd have the starring role ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old November 14th 05, 12:35 AM
Dave Gerecke

In article ,
wafflycat wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
He's managed to train you then? How is your tongue? ;-Þ

Blech.

:-D

Marble does this thing where I can be sat at computer and he jumps up on
to desk. Distance between top of desk & my nose it Marble bottom
height.... He walks by me and as his rear is level with my nose, he lifts
his tail and emits a cloud of something green and evil....

Caliban's gassy tummy got better with some "Sensitivity control" food.
Crossing my fingers that it stays good.

Excellent. Have you ever seen the UK TV programme "Men Behaving Badly" ?
If Marble were human, he'd have the starring role ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Hey, I'm trying to eat here and you guys are putting me off.

Besides, You have never had a Lab or Great Dane silently let one go and
then walk off and let others take the blame.

My dogs are good at that. I keep trying to blame th dog but Dot never
seems to believe me.
dave
Who is mistunderstood.
Old November 14th 05, 01:18 AM
Mischief

ALL OF YOU ARE WUSSIES!!!!!!

Hehe not really, but sorry had to say that. Part of me sympathizes
with you guys on smelling kitty farts and smelly litter boxes, but the
other part is saying, "HA!! YOU AIN'T SMELLED NOTHING YET!" Hehe

Since i work at a vet clinic, believe me i've have smelled it ALL.
Nothing will wake you up faster than walking into the back kennels and
the entire room smelling due to several dogs that have taken a dump in
thier runs. And HEAVEN forbid they have walked in it too.

Changing the garbage cans is also a fun game. It's called, "How long
can you hold your breath and get the old bag out and tied and the new
bag put in and the lid put back on?"

I know if i ever have to change diapers i have been already trained for
surprises. Sometimes we are unable to retreive a poop sample from a
pet so we request that the owner bring in a sample later on. I've seen
paper bags, plastic bags, old tupperware containers. Oh boy THOSE are
surprises.

Mischief will occasinally show me her butt and once she had the
audacity to express her anal glands on my desk while i was at the
computer. Man that one stunk....... And she will cut the occasionally
cheese every now and then, but she now knows better than to do it in
front of me.

ick,

Kristi