Lily and the Xmas tree

Old December 27th 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Lily and the Xmas tree

I recieved an email from my friend Claire, who is babysitting
Lily-Whiskers over Xmas for me.... She told me the following and sent me
some pictures. It seems like Lily has had fun this Xmas!

"Well, Mistress Mischief has finally succeeded in her mission to topple
the Christmas tree, while fulfilling her ambition to reach the highest
branch level ever climbed by a small kitten. She is now revelling in
playing with the many baubles scattered all over the lounge while
maintaining a look of complete innocence.

It's going to be very quiet without her. Must go, she's aiming even
higher...."

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...hsEKEBbhUAfaaZ

http://tinyurl.com/adfhc

Helen M

Old December 27th 05, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:f09aefcd792b066500f47d51686dd4f8.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
I recieved an email from my friend Claire, who is babysitting
Lily-Whiskers over Xmas for me.... She told me the following and sent me
some pictures. It seems like Lily has had fun this Xmas!

"Well, Mistress Mischief has finally succeeded in her mission to topple
the Christmas tree, while fulfilling her ambition to reach the highest
branch level ever climbed by a small kitten. She is now revelling in
playing with the many baubles scattered all over the lounge while
maintaining a look of complete innocence.

It's going to be very quiet without her. Must go, she's aiming even
higher...."

Hehe! How cute is that???! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 27th 05, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:33:46 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

I recieved an email from my friend Claire, who is babysitting
Lily-Whiskers over Xmas for me.... She told me the following and sent me
some pictures. It seems like Lily has had fun this Xmas!

"Well, Mistress Mischief has finally succeeded in her mission to topple
the Christmas tree, while fulfilling her ambition to reach the highest
branch level ever climbed by a small kitten. She is now revelling in
playing with the many baubles scattered all over the lounge while
maintaining a look of complete innocence.

It's going to be very quiet without her. Must go, she's aiming even
higher...."

What a little devil! She is absolutely the Hooli-Queen! Your friends
must be utterly saintly!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 27th 05, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:41:13 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:f09aefcd792b066500f47d51686dd4f8.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org...
I recieved an email from my friend Claire, who is babysitting
Lily-Whiskers over Xmas for me.... She told me the following and sent me
some pictures. It seems like Lily has had fun this Xmas!

"Well, Mistress Mischief has finally succeeded in her mission to topple
the Christmas tree, while fulfilling her ambition to reach the highest
branch level ever climbed by a small kitten. She is now revelling in
playing with the many baubles scattered all over the lounge while
maintaining a look of complete innocence.

It's going to be very quiet without her. Must go, she's aiming even
higher...."

Hehe! How cute is that???! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Whatever you do, DON'T look at the pictures!! eeeeeeeek! THUD!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old December 28th 05, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

She looks so sweet that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth as she climbs
in that tree. Those are great pictures. She is going to be one of the
great ones, I predict.

Bridget

Old December 28th 05, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

Whatever you do, DON'T look at the pictures!! eeeeeeeek! THUD!

looking up from floor Too late!

Joyce
Old December 28th 05, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
I received an email from my friend Claire, who is babysitting
Lily-Whiskers over Xmas for me.... She told me the following and sent
me
some pictures. It seems like Lily has had fun this Xmas!

"Well, Mistress Mischief has finally succeeded in her mission to
topple
the Christmas tree, while fulfilling her ambition to reach the highest
branch level ever climbed by a small kitten. She is now reveling in
playing with the many baubles scattered all over the lounge while
maintaining a look of complete innocence.

It's going to be very quiet without her. Must go, she's aiming even
higher...."

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...hsEKEBbhUAfaaZ

http://tinyurl.com/adfhc

Helen M

I just love her perpetual wink

Old December 28th 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:f09aefcd792b066500f47d51686dd4f8.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
I recieved an email from my friend Claire, who is babysitting
Lily-Whiskers over Xmas for me.... She told me the following and sent me
some pictures. It seems like Lily has had fun this Xmas!

"Well, Mistress Mischief has finally succeeded in her mission to topple
the Christmas tree, while fulfilling her ambition to reach the highest
branch level ever climbed by a small kitten. She is now revelling in
playing with the many baubles scattered all over the lounge while
maintaining a look of complete innocence.

It's going to be very quiet without her. Must go, she's aiming even
higher...."

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...hsEKEBbhUAfaaZ

http://tinyurl.com/adfhc

Helen M

Glad to see the little one was in the holiday spirit! She's precious.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old December 28th 05, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

awww, how cute! My Lily didn't have a christmas tree this year because I
kinda knew she was going to topply it over. Maybe next year, when she's a
little older.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan