Barbie update

Old April 29th 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Barbie update

she is getting where we can handle her at will but she isn't fond of it, she
is a very shy girl who prefers men to women, tonight when we let her out for
her exercise, we brought Chester to be introduced to her, she was more
aggressive towards him than he is used to, he wanted to lay and she
interpreted it as a minor threat so when she slapped him upside the head he
withdrew, then I brought out Trudi, who basically doesn't like other cats
but is closer to her size and if left alone shows no overt aggression,
Barbie went up to her to play and Trudi just walked off, then we brought out
Stormmee, who is a bit smaller than Barbie, they kick boxed and played a bit
but then just ignored each other.

we are now ready for the next step, when DH is finished with his reading we
will go to bed and just quietly open Barbie's penthouse door and see what
happens... the other 3 are larger than her and will ignore her.

it was funny to see Stormmee's reaction. She went into the penthouse and
inspected it, Looked at DH like, how come she got it remodeled with this
swanky bed. and I am the smallest so I should get this toy also. After we
put Barbie back in the penthouse, Stormmee went to the bars and tried her
hardest to remove the jingle ball through the bars, Barbie jus laid in her
bed and smirked,

Lee

Old April 30th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Stormmee" wrote in message
[...]

LOL I now have an ear worm rolling around in my head. "It's a Barbie Girl
in a Barbie world..." I probably got the lyrics wrong, but that's what's
rolling around and bouncing through the puny spaces of my mind.

Pam S glad that Barbie is doing so well. Not so glad about the ear worm

Old April 30th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:

LOL I now have an ear worm rolling around in my head. "It's a
Barbie Girl in a Barbie world..." I probably got the lyrics wrong,
but that's what's rolling around and bouncing through the puny spaces
of my mind.
Pam S glad that Barbie is doing so well. Not so glad about the ear
worm

Oh thanks! Now you've given me an earworm.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

mine name is Barbie Stormmee Cat community 36 March 23rd 08 12:20 PM
Barbie Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 January 23rd 08 05:44 PM
Barbie the kitten update John Ross Mc Master Cat health & behaviour 8 June 3rd 07 07:09 PM
Purrs for Barbie please John Ross Mc Master Cat community 8 May 22nd 07 03:01 AM
Kitty Pee barbie -L. Cat health & behaviour 9 October 7th 06 06:33 AM