Charlie

Old April 5th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Charlie

Charlie is a cat that has a home near my sister, but he prefers her
house to his. He breaks in through the cat flap even if it's locked and
makes himself at home, including eating Lucky's dinner. Lucky isn't too
happy about this but he may eventually get used to it.

I took a couple of pictures of Charlie, yesterday, very comfortable in
my sister's conservatory chair.

http://picasaweb.google.com/clowderuk/OtherCats#
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old April 5th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Charlie is a cat that has a home near my sister, but he prefers
her house to his. He breaks in through the cat flap even if it's
locked and makes himself at home, including eating Lucky's dinner.
Lucky isn't too happy about this but he may eventually get used to
it.

I took a couple of pictures of Charlie, yesterday, very
comfortable in my sister's conservatory chair.

http://picasaweb.google.com/clowderuk/OtherCats#

Trying? He thinks he's already done it.

Jo

Old April 5th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
Charlie is a cat that has a home near my sister, but he prefers her
house to his. He breaks in through the cat flap even if it's locked and
makes himself at home, including eating Lucky's dinner. Lucky isn't too
happy about this but he may eventually get used to it.

I took a couple of pictures of Charlie, yesterday, very comfortable in
my sister's conservatory chair.

http://picasaweb.google.com/clowderuk/OtherCats#

His nose looks as if he's been in quite a few fights.

How do you reach that conclusion? His nose looks almost exactly like
that of my Cendrillon, who has never been in a fight in her life!
Old April 5th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

Charlie is a cat that has a home near my sister, but he prefers her
house to his. He breaks in through the cat flap even if it's locked and
makes himself at home, including eating Lucky's dinner. Lucky isn't too
happy about this but he may eventually get used to it.

I took a couple of pictures of Charlie, yesterday, very comfortable in
my sister's conservatory chair.

http://picasaweb.google.com/clowderuk/OtherCats#

I love those pics. He's a beautiful boy. And he's apparently a very
smart boy, if he's able to come in through a locked cat flap!

Joyce

--
There is no alternative to being yourself.
Old April 6th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

It's mostly pink - looks like areas that started out furry have been
scarred.

After seeing the way you come across on rec.travel.europe it wouldn't
surprise me at all if you had a pink nose too.

If that's a reference to my politics, considering the current climate in
the U.S. you may be right. When I was an undergraduate at Macalester
(fifty-odd years ago), I was considered very "middle of the road". My
politics haven't changed, but my country's government, and its concept
of "democracy" certainly has!

I read Jack's comment as saying, "I find you contentious, and you've
probably gotten your 'nose scratched' a few times, too."

I don't agree with that myself. I don't see you as contentious, just
someone with strong opinions, most of which I agree with, some I don't.
But if someone doesn't like to hear opinions worded strongly, maybe they
want to scratch you on the nose, I don't know. I've never read your
posts on rec.travel.europe, but you seem mostly civil here. Maybe kind
of crabby sometimes, but aren't we all? Certainly I am, and so is Jack!

I know just what you mean about standing in the same place as the
whole country shifts rightward. I just heard a story a few days ago
about how the nut-baggers are now considered mainstream conservatives,
when just a few years ago, most conservatives wouldn't take their wacko
ideas seriously. Scary! What we think of as the center has shifted,
too, so you probably are now standing somewhere in the "liberal-to-
radical" zone. Who knew?

Joyce

--
In war you kill the people who are the victims of the tyrant you
claim to be fighting against.