First holiday card

Old December 5th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default First holiday card

The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 5th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:31:05 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)

You mean I was first?! Wow! Usually I'm so late I might as well write
'happy new year' on them and be done with it! We're going to be out of
town again next week so I wanted to make sure that my cards were sent
out first, because after we get back it'll be getting right close to
Christmas.
Old December 5th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Adrian wrote:
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)

I got Karen's yesterday, too!!!

DH though it was from my brother & SIL, who's names are John and
Karin.... LOL

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old December 5th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kajikit" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:31:05 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)

You mean I was first?! Wow! Usually I'm so late I might as well write
'happy new year' on them and be done with it! We're going to be out of
town again next week so I wanted to make sure that my cards were sent
out first, because after we get back it'll be getting right close to
Christmas.

I got yours last night too! I loved the kitty pictures (oh, were you and
John in them also?! ;)

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 5th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I got Karen's card yesterday! Thanks so much. I had really hoped my mother
would still be alive; I know all the cards coming in from "strangers" (heh)
would have cheered her greatly. Now they will cheer me

Jill

Old December 5th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 5 Dez., 14:00, Kajikit wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:31:05 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)

You mean I was first?! Wow! Usually I'm so late I might as well write
'happy new year' on them and be done with it! We're going to be out of
town again next week so I wanted to make sure that my cards were sent
out first, because after we get back it'll be getting right close to
Christmas.

Today I got your card too, the first one this year. Thank you very
much.
The card - so cute on the outside and so cute on the inside.:-)

After having a week which holds the death of an aunt of mine on
Sunday, Hugo`s missing since Monday,
an important job interview on Wednesday and the declinature of this
job on Friday -
your card has been, beside my furry friends affection, one of the few
heartwarming lights in the emotional dark of this week.

love
Bettina
Old December 5th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 5, 3:31*am, "Adrian" wrote:
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)

Mine are on their way from the CPL shop but with a leaving do and a
surprise birthday party next week and a VII (very important interview)
on the following week I have no idea when I will get round to them!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 5th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)
--

Ditto, ditto and ditto! Nice photo.
Thanks, Karen & John.

Tweed

Old December 6th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Bettina" wrote in message
On 5 Dez., 14:00, Kajikit wrote:
[...]

Oh man Bettina, I'm so, so sorry. Please accept my deepest condolences on
the loss of your aunt. We're sending 'get your furry butt home' purrs for
Hugo. Please let us know when he gets back safely.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 7th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 6 Dez., 22:26, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Bettina" wrote in message

On 5 Dez., 14:00, Kajikit wrote:
[...]

Thank you so much.
He`s still "on the run".

love
Bettina

Holiday Card Exchange Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 1 December 3rd 07 08:21 PM
Holiday Card Shirley Cat anecdotes 7 November 24th 05 04:27 PM
First Holiday Card! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 November 22nd 05 12:13 AM
First Holiday Card! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 November 23rd 04 10:12 AM