Fangu to Toonya, an a Mew Yeerz ideermint fur efurrykittee

Old December 31st 15, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Fangu to Toonya, an a Mew Yeerz ideermint fur efurrykittee

Fangu fur da luvly Kissamouse kard! We lubbed da kartoon in itself. Owrown inadekwit sekkaterry didn't let ussez know abowt it rite away, so dis fangu iz furry late. I promiss dat da sekkaterry will pay fur dat sumhow, sumtime.

I wuz wunnerin if yoo wud like to observ a old RPCC Mew Yeer tradishun dis yeer. Uther kitteez iz welkum to joyn ussez. Da tradishun iz to go to Times Square in Mew York City an ride da ball when dey kowntz down to Mew Yeer's Day. Duz dat sownd like fun? We kud awl meet at da kittee ballroom on da roof behind da ball. Da hoominz wud be so catfoozled when dey seez a bunch uv kitteez ridin da big sparklee ball!

Whut duz yoo fingk?

Sundance
Old December 31st 15, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Dat saowndz wike fun Sundance. yeUP
Luffs ,
Mosey 4 hiz hous

Old January 1st 16, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Weh wyl port ovur tew NYC now n wait 4 u awl dere.Umaky?
Drezz warm cuz its kold der yeUP
Ranger and Pipps will port ovur wif meh
L 8 R