I'm Sorry

Old August 3rd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Kyla

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 1, 8:23 pm, Candace wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:44 am, Victor Martinez wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:

that I don't think i will consult you when I am trying to be funny. I
thought it was hiLARious when I wrote it. I think it is funny now.
And
I don't think it's picking on Catnipped at all.

Agreed.

snipped Candace rooting for bloodshed

I like caramalized onions on pizza.

Will in New Haven

And you had to use this particular thread to talk about pizza again?
[Interesting snippage, BTW.]

Somehow I feel it's not Candace who's looking for bloodshed. Just curious,
how many more do you have to go before I'm even (you *did* go back and
count, right)?

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 2, 8:11�pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Will in New Haven wrote:

that I don't think i will consult you when I am trying to be funny.. I
thought it was hiLARious when I wrote it. I think it is funny now.
And
I don't think it's picking on Catnipped at all.

Agreed.

snipped Candace rooting for bloodshed

I like caramalized onions on pizza.

Will in New Haven

And you had to use this particular thread to talk about pizza again?
[Interesting snippage, BTW.]

Somehow I feel it's not Candace who's looking for bloodshed. �Just curious,
how many more do you have to go before I'm even (you *did* go back and
count, right)?

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Hmmm. In the old days, that was called "baiting."

Scritches and love and hugs and hot nookie on the patio furniture, and
a privacy
fence so the neighbors won't call the cops,

Sherry
Old August 3rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Will in New Haven wrote:

I love pineapple, pear, gorgonzola and bacon. I say this even though I
have never talked to any of them in person and, as Candace has pointed
out, we shouldn't throw the word "love" around too easily.

Will, it's a good thing I had swallowed my drink before reading that.

I have
eaten some odd pizzas with ingredients like that and I enjoyed them
but I would prefer to have my pizza and my pineapple separately.
Pineapple is wonderful in some Thai curries.

I love "Hawaiian" pizza (ie, with pineapple and ham). And I didn't
think I would. It certainly doesn't sound like something anyone should
like, and the first time I was introduced to it (since I've met it in
person, I can say that I love it), I was aghast. But I tried it, and who
knew? It was great. I had never heard of such a thing before moving to
California. I think in Massachusetts, such a combination would be
considered unkosher, and I don't mean because of the ham.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 3rd 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 2, 9:11 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Will in New Haven wrote:

that I don't think i will consult you when I am trying to be funny.. I
thought it was hiLARious when I wrote it. I think it is funny now.
And
I don't think it's picking on Catnipped at all.

Agreed.

snipped Candace rooting for bloodshed

I like caramalized onions on pizza.

Will in New Haven

And you had to use this particular thread to talk about pizza again?
[Interesting snippage, BTW.]

Somehow I feel it's not Candace who's looking for bloodshed. Just curious,
how many more do you have to go before I'm even (you *did* go back and
count, right)?

Didn't I indicate by my use of the past tense that I was done with
that? If that means that I am looking for bloodshed, I guess I am
doing it in a very odd way. Now run along.

Will in New Haven
“He was the state champion of Connecticut. I figured ‘How tough could
he be?’” Tony Danza on one of his last boxing matches

Old August 3rd 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Aug 2, 8:11?pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

And you had to use this particular thread to talk about pizza again?
[Interesting snippage, BTW.]

Somehow I feel it's not Candace who's looking for bloodshed. ?Just
curious,
how many more do you have to go before I'm even (you *did* go back and
count, right)?

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Hmmm. In the old days, that was called "baiting."

Scritches and love and hugs and hot nookie on the patio furniture, and
a privacy
fence so the neighbors won't call the cops,

Sherry

LOL! On the patio furniture!! You little hussy you! ;

Head Butts,

CatNipped ----- (No, of course that's not patio lounger strap marks on my
bottom, that's from, um, my truck seat, yeah, my truck seat - that's the
ticket!)

Old August 3rd 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Yeah, that's not trolling! LOL!

If you're going to troll you could use something a little less amateurish
than "Now run along"! My gawd, you were just bragging of your flaming
prowess! You at least still had a shred of my respect when you were being
witty - was that just a one-time aberration?

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Will in New Haven wrote:

that I don't think i will consult you when I am trying to be funny. I
thought it was hiLARious when I wrote it. I think it is funny now.
And
I don't think it's picking on Catnipped at all.

Agreed.

snipped Candace rooting for bloodshed

I like caramalized onions on pizza.

Will in New Haven

And you had to use this particular thread to talk about pizza again?
[Interesting snippage, BTW.]

Somehow I feel it's not Candace who's looking for bloodshed. Just curious,
how many more do you have to go before I'm even (you *did* go back and
count, right)?

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Hmmm. In the old days, that was called "baiting."

Unless it was just posting about someting else because I felt like
it.

Old August 3rd 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
snipped Candace rooting for bloodshed

I like caramalized onions on pizza.

Will in New Haven

Pineapple here. I sounds awful but bacon and pineapple are wonderful on
pizza.

But I think the best pizza I ever had was a pear and gorgonzola at a
California Pizza Kitchen.

I've only eaten there once but went as part of a group of about 10. We
ordered a bunch of different pizzas and the strangest to me was the BLT
pizza. The best was a white pizza.

Old August 3rd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Will in New Haven wrote:
Unless it was just posting about someting else because I felt like
it.

You forget. It's all about her.

--
Victor M. Martinez