I'm Sorry

Old August 3rd 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Ping Kyla

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
pizza. I had one of their mashed potato pizzas once - they do mashed
potatos and cheese with either bacon or chicken. Very tasty!

That sound oddly interesting. I love potatoes. And I love pizza!

Now I'm missing my specialty pizza places I guess I'll have to see if
Whitewater, WI has one when we go visit Nancy's folks again next weekend.

Or... you could make your own. Alton Brown's pizza dough recipe is
fantastic and very easy to make.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 3rd 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Pineapple here. I sounds awful but bacon and pineapple are wonderful on
pizza.

I've never understood that. It's called "hawaiian pizza" in Mexico and
it's hugely popular.

But I think the best pizza I ever had was a pear and gorgonzola at a
California Pizza Kitchen.

Well, pears and gorzonzola are fabulous together. My absolute favorite
pizza is a seafood pizza one of my best friends makes. It's absolutely
amazing!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 3rd 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Aug 2, 7:48*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Unless it was just posting about someting else because I felt like
it.

You forget. It's all about her.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Meow. So it's back to cats, after all.

Candace
Old August 3rd 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:
Unless it was just posting about someting else because I felt like
it.

You forget. It's all about her.

ROTFLMAO! Just wait until you-know-you wakes up and then comes back here
wondering, "why is everybody pinging me again - wah" and then we'll see who
it's all about! ;

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 3rd 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Since some folks mostly lurk, you don't think for one minute it isn't
bveing watched.

Yep, you're right. And I *know* it's not going to do any good to keep
replying to posts like Victor's.

But, you know, I can laugh about Kyla - I never for a moment expected
anything more from her. I can even understand Victor not wanting to back
down from his position - even after the further examples of her stirring the
pot last night (though I won't comment on what that says about his
intelligence). "Saving face" is understandable.

What "bothers" me (and it's fast not becoming a bother), is that, if nothing
else but for the sake of *past* friendship, were the tables reversed, I
would have either just stopped commenting on his posts, or taken it to
private email (*my* addy isn't munged, but even if it were I'm sure he has
it anyway from the last time I sent him directions to my house).

But, no, he's going to keep insulting me in public, even on posts that are
not addressed to him. Even though I haven't called him any names or
ascribed to him anything else nasty.

I'm waiting for people to start posting to *me*, to let it die and quit
responding - why not, they've done it in the past and I've complied for the
sake of harmony in the group. I've eaten the insults and turned away.

But you know what? I'm a bit tired of taking the high road - I'm starting
to get nose bleeds from the altitude! I have a feeling that if I get one
more slap in the face I'm going to go ballistic and remove *ALL* the
restraints. Some people in this group only *think* they've seen the bitchy
side of me (right Candace? ;).

Sorry Granby, I didn't mean to "unburden" onto you, I guess your post was
just handy and at the right moment for me to say some things I've been
thinking but not posting. For that, I apologize.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message

I love "Hawaiian" pizza (ie, with pineapple and ham). And I didn't
think I would. It certainly doesn't sound like something anyone should
like, and the first time I was introduced to it (since I've met it in
person, I can say that I love it), I was aghast. But I tried it, and who
knew? It was great. I had never heard of such a thing before moving to
California. I think in Massachusetts, such a combination would be
considered unkosher, and I don't mean because of the ham.

A little fast food (yeah, I know, evil incarnate) place that had a couple of
outlets here has recently gone out of business. A case of great food,
rotten locations. Anyway, Backyard Burgers got me hooked on Hawaiian
burgers and chicken sandwiches. Basically they are grilled burgers or
skinless boneless chicken breasts with pineapple rings added to them. Rob
loved his Hawaiian chicken with honey mustard, no tomatoes, lettuce and
waffle fries. I loved my Hawaiian burgers with onions, tomato, lettuce,
mayonnaise, and pickle. Waffle fries on the side with tartar sauce for
dipping. Man, I miss that place.

Pam S. who's still working on making good Hawaiian burgers and chicken

Old August 3rd 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Aug 3, 7:17*am, "CatNipped" wrote:

But you know what? *I'm a bit tired of taking the high road - I'm starting
to get nose bleeds from the altitude! *I have a feeling that if I get one
more slap in the face I'm going to go ballistic and remove *ALL* the
restraints. *Some people in this group only *think* they've seen the bitchy
side of me (right Candace? ;).

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Yup, you and me both had bitchy sides back then. Ahhh, those were the
days!

Candace

Old August 3rd 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Candace" wrote in message
On Aug 3, 7:17 am, "CatNipped" wrote:

But you know what? I'm a bit tired of taking the high road - I'm starting
to get nose bleeds from the altitude! I have a feeling that if I get one
more slap in the face I'm going to go ballistic and remove *ALL* the
restraints. Some people in this group only *think* they've seen the bitchy
side of me (right Candace? ;).

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Yup, you and me both had bitchy sides back then. Ahhh, those were the
days!

Candace

LOL! Yeah, it was fun - but then, again, nobody there and then had any
misconceptions about being friends.

BTW, how is Abbey doing? Has she had any after effects of the chylothorax?

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
news

wrote in message

[...]

My mom used to make Hawaiian burgers by taking pineapple rings and
stuffing them inside hamburger patties and grilling them. There was a
very sweet BBQ sauce with them make out of ketchup and mustard and
brown sugar. Had to be from some Betty Crocker cookbook.

Charlie, who doesn't like anything sweet in his food except for an
occasional desert just loved them.

Jo