(OT) How I spent my Saturday morning

Old October 5th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default (OT) How I spent my Saturday morning

Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Julie
Old October 5th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

GaDragonfly wrote:

Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Woo hoo!!! Eres mucha mujer!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 5th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Julie

Onya, Julie! That looks like fun.

Joy

Old October 5th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at
this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't
know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do
this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I
spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Heh! I like the inflatable boat manufacturer's name - "NOC". "No
Overall Control"? :-) As to smelling interesting, "Old kayakers
/ rafters / canoeists never die - they just smell that way" :-)

For those of you that don't understand, whitewater kayaking and
canoeing are a sport that I also enjoy. It's not that the water
we choose to paddle in is polluted - it's usually very clean;
it's that the sport is quite intensive in short bursts, and is
"sweaty". The clothing worn usually retains some of that sweat,
although modern dry suits are a lot better than old-fashioned
neoprene wet suits :-)

--
MatSav

Old October 5th 08, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

GaDragonfly wrote:
Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Julie

I couldn't do that. Great pictures, you looked very determined. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 5th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

wrote:
Woo hoo!!! Eres mucha mujer!

What she said.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Email me he

Old October 5th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Julie

That ROCKS!!!! Julie, you are amazing.

Pam S. back into lurkdom

Old October 5th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Julie

Wow! You have lots more cojones than me - *never* would I attempt such a
feat. Just seeing that terrifies me.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 5th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tish

On Oct 5, 1:09*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
Those of you who know me (Yowie, Tish, Ann) you may look at this
picture and wonder "What is she thinking?"For those that don't know
me, I am probably the least likely person in the world to do this, but
I wanted to share a picture with my friends. This is how I spent my
Saturday. The cats think Meowmy and Paw come home smelling very
interesting after these trips.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...10-04/18:56:59

Julie

Wonderful! I was fortunate enough to have a go at this (several years
ago now) and it's SO MUCH FUN! I'd do it again in a heart-beat.
Good on you Julie!

Tish