Re WePORT on da Exterior

Old May 1st 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Re WePORT on da Exterior

It is still out dere and dere is a LOT ub itted.

It is furry danjerus for indoor kittees and effen outdoor kittees
gotta be karful.

It is alzo furry BYOOTIFUL an full ub gud sperienses.

Da sensibl way too explor it iz too apply for a tour. A kitty an a
protektiff doggy from da department ob da exteriror will joyn yoo to
enshur yoor safety. Juss apply at weest a week in adbans. Ub course,
der is no charj. R expenses ar coverd by Uncl Bill's an mine Daddy
Bruce's kredit kards.

Today, da wether is furry gnise in sum places but not so gnice in
uthers. Dey is making dose poor horsies run in da rayne an da mud at
da Derby.

A speshul Derby tour is still goin two go, wiff magical stands to
watsh frum, portekted frum da rayne.

Wiff luv to da catmoonity, respekfully summitted by

--
Wascal
Old May 1st 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze wantz to appli fur a toor, but it needz to be dis week.

Meowmie is bandonin us an weze haz nofin at all to do.

Kin we chase sqwirlz an byrds on da toor?

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old May 1st 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 1, 3:29*pm, Booker wrote:
Weze wantz to appli fur a toor, but it needz to be dis week.

Meowmie is bandonin us an weze haz nofin at all to do.

Sins dis a MERJENCEE (glares at yoor mommy) we will mak yoor pointmunt
four Wensdy. I will be yoor gide an Heather an da Bear will akompuny
usses. Iff yoons mak sum snaks to tak along, wee wud preshate itted.

--
Wascal

Old May 1st 10, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On May 1, 3:29 pm, Booker
Weze wantz to appli fur a toor, but it needz to be dis week.

Meowmie is bandonin us an weze haz nofin at all to do.

Sins dis a MERJENCEE (glares at yoor mommy) we will mak yoor pointmunt
four Wensdy. I will be yoor gide an Heather an da Bear will akompuny
usses. Iff yoons mak sum snaks to tak along, wee wud preshate itted.

--
Wascal

ai woodwike tew go but ai wuntud tew axk MeOwy iffen hur wud wike
tew go tew but hur sekritary iz styll sik wif dat bad koff n kold fingy.
Mrrrrrrrrrt.
ai kan mayke sum gudgud snax tew. Mine hoominz r ...wull..weerd.
Dey gafta git dere ise bawx fingy fyxed cuz et broak gnot awl da way, et
iz ubaowt 8 degreez wurmur dan et shudd bee n da freezur fingy iz tew warm
tew.
Yuss, dey terned et upp awl da way.
but sumune iz kuming owt on Toozday murning tew wook att et..

ai needz uh vakashun..hulp meeee

Mosey
Wate, diz sawondz wike da Interyour..oopz.. sawry

Old May 2nd 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 1, 6:52*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
On May 1, 3:29 pm, Booker

[...]

Yoons cood com on da Wensdy toor an so cood Meowy. Or yoons cood aranj
yoor own pointment. wooks in pointment bookus on Mundy da tenf ub
Mai. Dat will be a trip to da Gran Canyum, wiff extra eskorts four
protekshun from coyotes beclaws dey ar furry notty dere.

--
Wascal
Old May 2nd 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

fangu furry much. Weze kin bring treets fur effury kittie an fur da
doggiez two. Weze cited bout dis venture.

Booker, gitten da offurs to start kookin an pakin

Old May 2nd 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 1, 8:11*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I really thinkz trudi anna OEJ needsa go to diz to cheer demsufz up, Tiger

Wennefur dey wanna go, we will mak da rangments. I wood be onnerd to
be da gide.

--
Wascal

Old May 2nd 10, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 1, 8:16*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
juzt whenefur you haza slow time... dey juzt needsa ditrashun, Tiger
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On May 1, 8:11 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

I really thinkz trudi anna OEJ needsa go to diz to cheer demsufz up, Tiger

Wennefur dey wanna go, we will mak da rangments. I wood be onnerd to
be da gide.

--
Wascal

How butted a tOOr ob da kwaughzitz, LOL. Dere sum nip in dere.
Oh dat is da Inturkeyur gnot da ex. Sawyy
MeOwy, hedding bak to da purrday parday