Why did you pick a cat over a dog?

Old February 2nd 04, 11:33 PM
Cat Protector

People don't listen to Bob Brenchley. Walking a cat on a leash and harness
is ok.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
Because they are CATS!

Ok, I've seen the odd rabbit on a lead, and a few goats. But a cat?
Perish the thought.

--
Bob.

Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it
look like the dog did it.

Old February 3rd 04, 12:24 AM
Susan

Didn't - have 2 labradors and 2 cats and love them all equally.
Incidentally, Morris the Cat thinks he's a labrador. He came to us as a
very gentle, trusting 4 month old who must have had a pretty good life
before the shelter because he had NO fears and no bad habits. Morris hangs
with the dogs, eats with them out of their dishes even, washes their faces,
goes for walks with us in the woods behind our home and stays right along
with us all the way. Lightning, the new guy cat is being trained by Morris
on how to act like a dog. Max and Cally, the labs, were very wary of this
weird cat who liked them so much. But now they all love and respect each
other (a few claws in the nose helps in the respect department). Cats are
just so darned entertaining!!

Old February 3rd 04, 03:59 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:33:07 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
Because they are CATS!

Ok, I've seen the odd rabbit on a lead, and a few goats. But a cat?
Perish the thought.

--
Bob.

Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it
look like the dog did it.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

People don't listen to Bob Brenchley. Walking a cat on a leash and harness
is ok.

Not for the cat it isn't.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

--
Bob.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why you appear bright until
we hear you talk.

Old February 3rd 04, 04:22 PM
KiaSidhe

"Rich" wrote......
We have FIVE cats.
BTW, what is a dog?

HAHAHA.... love that. i'm a cat person. my fiancee is a cat person.
but we couldn't afford a cat. then one day, in about 0 degree temps (a few
months ago), behind where we work, there was a kitten fending for it's life
trying to eat scraps. our truck crew (unloads the trucks) were being SO
kind and throwing water at her, and kicking her cause she kept trying to
come in the docking bay because it was warmer.

my fiancee clocked out of work an hour early, rescued her, brought her home,
and now she's the heathen she was always meant to be.

plus, wait......don't cats pick YOU? not you picking the cat?

--julia

Old February 3rd 04, 06:38 PM
Mogie

M.C. Mullen wrote in message

"KiaSidhe" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
| dunno. just don't like dogs.
|
| i got my kitten cause it was living outside of where i work (walmart)

and
| our MATURE truck crew was throwing water at her to keep her out of the
| docking bay.
| she was probably thrown out by someone, and she came there when she
smelled
| spilled catfood.
|
| then i found out she was not only thrown-water-at, but, she was kicked

at.
| and kicked (hit). so i told my fiancee to go get her.
|
| he actually clocked out an hour early to get her and bring her home.
|
| now she's the little heathen she was supposed to be.
|
| ----julia, and skittles (the cat, who is on my lap)

Thanks so much for taking her in! Hope you'll be rewarded for that by
skittles and her friends!

Carola

Thank you for caring and adopting the kitten. She was very lucky to find
such a caring home.

Old February 3rd 04, 06:38 PM
Mogie

Old February 4th 04, 12:41 PM
Double Trouble

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:46:53 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

You can walk them with a leash and harness.

What? A Cat? They are not dogs you know so stop suggesting they can be
treated like dogs.

My cousin has a cat that loves her leash!!!!! She will go get it just to go
out for a walk. I think it is the cat's decision on whether or not it wants
to be put on a leash. As we all know, the feline will do as it pleases, no
matter what we think.

DD and Tigger

--
Bob.

Cats-V-Dogs

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide
me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me....
They must be Gods!
A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide
me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me.... I
must be a God!