Yur infited to an noo adventure!

Old December 14th 05, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Yur infited to an noo adventure!

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:01:36 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Nylon cubes? What are they?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence

Oh, dey is da BESTEST stuff! Dey'z cubes of nylon about 18" or so on a
side, wif holes in three sides. Ameliagrump and Ranger bof luv da cubes -
dey go inside and wait until anudder kitty walks by, den dey stick a paw
out fru one of da holes an batbatbat da uffer kitty, or dey pounces from
inside an make da whole cube jump.

Sammy
Old December 14th 05, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Miss OEJ? Yur infited to an noo adventure!

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:59:32 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I wuuld lofta 'compani you on diz trip, wuuld you lita share a cabin or
wuuld you liketa be sepurate, efur way iz fine wif minesef, OEJ, blushin and
startin ta pak

I'z so glad! I'z really to spend time wif yourownself. I'z fink we could
mebbe get a cabin, an if any of our friends needz a room dey could allez
join us.

STTom
shy kitty but trying to get over his shyness

Old December 16th 05, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Nylon cubes? What are they?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence

Oh, dey is da BESTEST stuff! Dey'z cubes of nylon about 18" or
so on a
side, wif holes in three sides. Ameliagrump and Ranger bof luv
da cubes -
dey go inside and wait until anudder kitty walks by, den dey
stick a paw
out fru one of da holes an batbatbat da uffer kitty, or dey
pounces from
inside an make da whole cube jump.

Sammy

Cousin Roscoe [hiss-spit-growl] likes to crawl inside of things,
like the kitty condo GranMeowmie gived him, and the kitty condo
in Meowmie Debby's room.

I wasn't hiss-spit-growling at you, Sammy Dearest, I was
hiss-spit-growling at Cousin Roscoe. I don't like him!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old December 17th 05, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

dis sounds like funfun. A nicely warm kitty bed fur two to smurgle on anna
lotsa nip champayne anna fresh caviar.

Pay-ree here weze comes!!

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:41:27 GMT, ChildFree23's little, agile paws
typed:

Boogie, I would love to go with yourownselves.

Anais, will there be special accommodations for cranky old senior
citizen kitties?

I don finks youze is cranky! But yes, we can do anyfing you want -
just tell us an we'll tell da kitty-captain!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/12/2005 11:31:33 PM