~i HAPPY PURRDAY OT thursday

Old April 3rd 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

Default ~i HAPPY PURRDAY OT thursday

Hiya OT
Me n me seesters n brudda want tew wishew a happy first birfday
n sew we wil sing yew a sonGh

Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yeeeeeew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay deeeeer OhhhhhTeeeeeee
Cuz wee all Luff yeeeeeeeeeew

We hop yew hab a happy furst bithrday.
et iz sew fuhn tew be a widdle one.
Hab fuhn pwayin wif stuff.
Yerown Meowmie, Gramby, wuvs yew sew mutch n sew doo wee.
Yew n Willow mak hur laff n keep hur happy tew.
nosepoinks n happy headbutts frum
Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex n Pookie

=^..^= =^.**.^= "=^..^=" ``^;.^='"

Old April 3rd 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 3:43*am, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
Hiya OT
Me n me seesters n brudda want tew wishew a happy *first birfday
n sew we wil sing yew a sonGh

Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yeeeeeew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay deeeeer OhhhhhTeeeeeee
Cuz wee all Luff yeeeeeeeeeew

We hop yew hab a happy furst bithrday.
et iz sew fuhn tew be a widdle one.
Hab fuhn pwayin wif stuff.
Yerown Meowmie, Gramby, wuvs yew sew mutch n sew doo wee.
Yew n Willow mak hur laff n keep hur happy tew.
nosepoinks n *happy headbutts frum
Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex n Pookie

* * * *=^..^= * *=^.**.^= * * *"=^..^=" * ``^;.^='"

Dat wuz gudgud singing. Da birfdayz iss funn. It is gnot my birfday
butted I got a toy PUPPY to wuv an cuddle. I razed r Bear frum a puppy
an I wuv him buttted hee ways a gazillioun pounce and dat iss two big,
sew I can onwee pet him wen he wanna. Da toy iss a malamutant. I nam
him Bozo. Dat iz a gudgud nam?

Wuv yoo. nosepoink

--
Maggy May
Old April 3rd 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu, Da barekids has a kan of wet fudz and stuck a pretzel in it with a
yella M & M on it and kalled a burfday kake. Dem atted da pretzel and da
M&M.

Old April 4th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Happy purrday frum EFFURYWON at owr howse!!!

Lucy an da Porter cats

Old April 4th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and you guyz will nefer guess what I got for myown birfday.
I gotted a real mouzie. Ketched him by da furnace butt da gramby putted on
a glove anna took it away from myownself. Dat wazn't nize at all. I izn't
gonna be so eazy to liv wif diz sekond year. No more Mr. Nize guy for her.

Old April 4th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 7:40 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and you guyz will nefer guess what I got for myown birfday.
I gotted a real mouzie. Ketched him by da furnace butt da gramby putted on
a glove anna took it away from myownself. Dat wazn't nize at all. I izn't
gonna be so eazy to liv wif diz sekond year.

She TOOKT yoo mousie, wut yoo cotted by yourself? Dat is unaSEPtbul.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, hoo wud run skreeming frum a reel mousie

Old April 4th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft iz allatime dizpozing of mine mowseyz i keepz, or trysta keepz when i
getz demselves, unner da kitchin rug, I mean honeztli, where elze iz you
spozsta keep fudz, Chester

Old April 4th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 4, 9:47*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
soft iz allatime dizpozing of mine mowseyz i keepz, or trysta keepz when i
getz demselves, unner da kitchin rug, I mean honeztli, where elze iz you
spozsta keep fudz,

nodz herown hed
Hoominz ken be sew unreesanabobble. Dey don' wan da live mices aroun.
Sew yoo tak kare ub dat four dem. An DEN dey won' let yoo keep da
mousey.

Sunrise

Yoo wud bee bettur off iff yoo wivved in da barn. Wen I cotted mouseys
in da barn, I cud eet dem or put dem in saf plase an eet dem at my
lejure. Also, barn kitteez iss gud frenz ann yoo doo get sum hoomin
cumpaniunship frum peepl frum da house. An at wun tim der waz furry
nise cow ladeez hoo lived in da barn. Dey kept it warm an snuggly an
dey wuz allus in a good MOOOED.

sigh It wuz furry nise. Butted sew is wivvin wiff hoomins, despited
da incornVEENyunces.

Wascal

Old April 4th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mozt of uses wuz inna mean owt when we kamed herta lif so we likez da in,
butted itz juzt strang da hoominz duz NOT like a mowzey butted dey duzint
like minsefta eatz demselvez, Chester

Hoomin note: he catches them, they expire then he trys to store them under
the kitchen rug, i do wonder about how shallow the gene pool is for a mouse
that willing enters a house with this many cats in it, soft