New Years Eve party

Old January 4th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Ping TRUDI New Years Eve party

da ted sayz i iz beri pretee fur what da tedz opinin iz wurf, trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Mosey sez tew Trudi ..yoo wook wike mai neffew PookyKat, ai m wooking at
yer pixshre rite gnow n yew r vury pritty.

anna besidez, ot ursef shulint take dat remark purrsonal az it culda been
more dan one orange cat whut fitz dat dizkritshun... Trudi, black and
white
tuxido
"Sundance"
Pay no tenshun to doze remarkz, OT. I fingk we orinj kitteezz luk furry
dignificated when we haz a liddle portliness.

Sundance, also a little portly

Harri mine luff dat was really kewl. Oh jus so no one finkz I mizzed
itself I herd dat mark about da "portly Orange Cat."
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi sees and smilez to hersef...

OEJ showtz fur joy atta festifiteez

MH smooches missee anna den blushes beclawz hisef wuz so furwurd

Barbi sits clapping herown paws...chester anna storrmmee smooch derown
winkz
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett claps her paws and shouts Happy Nu Year to one and all. Diz
iz da bestis Nu Year I haz had in foreffer. She grabs the nearest cat
and gives him a big kitty smooch the ralizes it is Wascal and blushes
pink to the end of her nails.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 18:51:33 -0600, Granby wrote:

As the sun begins to set, Piglett looks up at the skyline along the
tope
of the caves. Harri, O T, Ranger and Wascal are scurrying about
doing
something with a lot of boxes. Oh my gudnez I betz dat iz
firewurks.
Da onlee gud part iz dat dem duzent make noize. She can see that
some
of the cats are gathered around the D J station picking out music
for
singing and dancing. This is going to be a funfun evenink, I jus
kno
itself iz.

[As the clock counts down towards midnight OT, Ranger, Wascal, and
Harri
can be seen scrambling around on the edge of the cliff above the
beach.
At 3 seconds before midnight a faint "poof" can be heard, and at
exactly
midnight a bright explosion of white light flares above the beach.
Unlike
standard fireworks, this explosion of light is accompanied by soft
strains of music.

Moments after the starting burst, more "poof"s can be heard from the
cliff edge. Rainbows of flashes burst over the beach. Colorful star
shells alternate with shells that produce flower patterns, showers of
colorful comets, and bright rainbows. Midway through the show shells
are
launched that burst info the figure of a cat, accompanied by the
sound
of a loud "meow".

These shells are followed by more cat-figure shells, producing an
animated display of a cat jumping and playing. As the show progresses
the
kitties on the beach can also make out the kitties atop the cliff
running
around, lighting fuses. Following the animated kitty figure, a
slightly
portly orange tabby can be seen dashing madly around the launchers.
This
mad activity is followed by the launch of a huge finale - dozens of
shells launched at once, followed by dozens more, and dozens more.
The
finale, lighting up the entire sky with color, lasts at least 5
minutes.

When the finale wraps up, the cats on the beach erupt in applause.
Meows
and shouts echo off the cliffs.

Just a minute or so after the applause dies down two orange triangles
appear just off the face of the cliff. The triangles circle and swoop
over the beach, altitude dropping. As they near the beach, the
gathered
kitties see that it's Harri Roadcat and OT, hanging below hang
gliders.
They land smoothly on the beach. Harri high-fives OT, who is rather
wobbly as we walks.]

Old January 6th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

wobbly as we walks.]- Hide quoted text -

TED sed ai wuz furry feral, affur dey gotted me owt ob da crate, ware
ai had gluued mine body tew da reer ob da crate.
Da meowmie sed to TED, shee gnot fair-all, she juts kair-fall.

Gnotted pritty kittee, butted a kareful kittee.
Dat's me.
MeOwy, cazhuawlly conseeling da cawl-ob-da-wyld continyooussly
sturring froo hur own vaynes wile kweening hur klawz...
Old January 7th 11, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

=^..^=" wrote in message

Mosey sez tew Trudi ..yoo wook wike mai neffew PookyKat, ai m wooking at
yer pixshre rite gnow n yew r vury pritty.

TED sed ai wuz furry feral, affur dey gotted me owt ob da crate, ware
ai had gluued mine body tew da reer ob da crate.
Da meowmie sed to TED, shee gnot fair-all, she juts kair-fall.

Mosey waffz at diz ffing wiff yer sitshuashun at TEDz. n ai m
waffing at mai MIL fur saing dat tew da TED. Hur iz rite..yeUP

Gnotted pritty kittee, butted a kareful kittee.
Dat's me.

Nope, yoo iz BOOTIFUL, mai wyfekitty.

MeOwy, cazhuawlly conseeling da cawl-ob-da-wyld continyooussly
sturring froo hur own vaynes wile kweening hur klawz...

Letz cuddlesleep in yer noo bed. Umaky? ai wyl be rite dere.
Luvz n *nosepoinks*
Mosey

Old January 7th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

=^..^=" wrote in message

Mosey sez tew Trudi ..yoo wook wike mai neffew PookyKat, ai m wooking at
yer pixshre rite gnow n yew r vury pritty.

TED sed ai wuz furry feral, affur dey gotted me owt ob da crate, ware
ai had gluued mine body tew da reer ob da crate.
Da meowmie sed to TED, shee gnot fair-all, she juts kair-fall.

Mosey waffz at diz ffing wiff yer sitshuashun at TEDz. n ai m
waffing at mai MIL fur saing dat tew da TED. *Hur iz rite..yeUP

Gnotted pritty kittee, butted a kareful kittee.
Dat's me.

Nope, yoo iz BOOTIFUL, mai wyfekitty.

MeOwy, cazhuawlly conseeling da cawl-ob-da-wyld continyooussly
sturring froo hur own vaynes wile kweening hur klawz...

Letz cuddlesleep in yer noo bed. Umaky? ai wyl be rite dere.
Luvz n *nosepoinks*
Mosey

Yoo sew sweet, mineown Mosey, I wil mayk rum fur yoo in mine gnu bed
nekx tew me.
Butted watch owt wenn ai tayks mine purriodick baff cuz ai iz a
fyoorius gwoomer an knawk effurfing awoun in da course ob da baff.
MeOwy *nosepoink*
Old January 7th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:23:37 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Yoo sew sweet, mineown Mosey, I wil mayk rum fur yoo in mine gnu bed
nekx tew me.
Butted watch owt wenn ai tayks mine purriodick baff cuz ai iz a
fyoorius gwoomer an knawk effurfing awoun in da course ob da baff.
MeOwy *nosepoink*

Meow, Meowy!

Haff yoo ebber konsidered haffink yur hooman do
da baffing fur yoo? I just stands dere an he
shampoos an rinses mine luffly furs, den a kreme
rinse, an den a bwo dry.

I wooks furr bootiful after dat. Yoo mite
consider dis....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/7/2011 3:40:16 PM
Old January 8th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 7, 4:42*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:23:37 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Yoo sew sweet, mineown Mosey, *I wil mayk rum fur yoo in mine gnu bed
nekx tew me.
Butted watch owt wenn ai tayks mine purriodick baff cuz ai iz a
fyoorius gwoomer an knawk effurfing awoun in da course ob da baff.
MeOwy *nosepoink*

Meow, Meowy!

* * * * Haff yoo ebber konsidered haffink yur hooman do
da baffing fur yoo? I just stands dere an he
shampoos an rinses mine luffly furs, den a kreme
rinse, an den a bwo dry.

* * * * I wooks furr bootiful after dat. Yoo mite
consider dis....

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/7/2011 3:40:16 PM

Aksooly, da hoomin did considur dat, butted ai mayd hur reconsidur
affur mine longest claw assidently becaym lawjed in hur arm wile ai
wuz twying to xplayn da sichooashun. ai wuz furry yung an did gnot
gno how to xplayn minesefl wif juts meowing. We furgayffed eech offur
an neffur hab spokin ob it uhgin.

ai am howeffur, sew pweezed dat yoorsefl has a sukzessful bayfing
wooteen ware in da hoomin duz da wurk.
Datz sew nise.
MeOwy, stikkin to likkin an staying away fwum da tub
Old January 8th 11, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

Gud fur yew mai bootiful wifekitty MeOwy

ai am howeffur, sew pweezed dat yoorsefl has a sukzessful bayfing
wooteen ware in da hoomin duz da wurk.
Datz sew nise.
MeOwy, stikkin to likkin an staying away fwum da tub

ai dunt bwame yoo mai MeOwy, ..we neffer gitz baffz..wee jest kleen
owrownselfs.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

Old January 8th 11, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

somewhere from a very distand above... gold sparkles drop from a passing
cloud and just on the breeze you can almost hear... yez beri bootiful... not
unnerstandable but bootiful,...t...rb
.. .

Old January 8th 11, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet catches her breath and then says to Willow, Cee the onez we luff
nebber truly leaf uz.

Old January 8th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 02:52:56 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

somewhere from a very distand above... gold sparkles drop from a passing
cloud and just on the breeze you can almost hear... yez beri bootiful... not
unnerstandable but bootiful,...t...rb

[kitty smile...]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/8/2011 12:47:40 PM

New Years Eve Party Granby Cat community 3 January 1st 11 05:43 AM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM